T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I don't understand why people do this lmao.

Some girl added me on snap, and said "heyy" and I replied "hello!" And she replied "hru" and before I could reply, I was unadded by her lmao.

I may have been dry but damn she was too 😂. I'm just sharing this because it's interesting and not the first time something like this has happened.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, WAITING TO DIE and Forever Sleep
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Some people are dicks. Some people are confused. Some people are both. Some people are neither.

...that was profound, tyvm

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, psp3000, Sprite_Geist and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
People like to window-shop on those things and with the abundance of options around interest can fade just like that.

Reactions: avoid and psp3000
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
People like to window-shop on those things and with the abundance of options around interest can fade just like that.
Perhaps, I've just never understood it though. I only added her because it said we were in the same college.
Some people are dicks. Some people are confused. Some people are both. Some people are neither.

...that was profound, tyvm
Yes, very profound indeed. I mean, it's also true

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Perhaps, I've just never understood it though. I only added her because it said we were in the same college.

Yes, very profound indeed. I mean, it's also true
That's because you're a considerate person who doesn't like to play with people.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind and Suicidebydeath
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Ugh, I will never understand certain humans.

dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
I'll never understand how people can just throw away potential friendships like that. I already have a hard time making and keeping friends and to these people it's very easy. Ugh.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and psp3000
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Ugh, I will never understand certain humans.
Honestly same
I'll never understand how people can just throw away potential friendships like that. I already have a hard time making and keeping friends and to these people it's very easy. Ugh.
i agree, I'm just trying to make some friends in college. It's not been easy, and I don't know if I have any lasting ones yet. I've been trying to talk to people in classes more though so I guess it's getting better

Rher

Rher

Nov 22, 2023
Its hard to connect online with a stranger anyways, but I don't think she is worth your time. I wish the best for you and I sincerely mean that.