• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Blackpearl

Jul 29, 2023
Hello everyone!

I'm new here, nice to meet you all, I registered yesterday in this wonderful forum, I'm very happy to have found this forum.

I've bought 2 Euthanex bottle, I've read in a site that said that with 1 Euthanex bottle 50ml I can pass away, i want to buy 2 bottle more to be 200ml, I don't want to fail, This my second attempt. The firs attempt was like 14 years ago with a plants poison, I would like to know if someone can give me some method to do that more lethal, I'll drink all with water, also I'm trying to find meto

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: snowcloud9 and mrscat
mrscat

mrscat

May 25, 2018
can you direct message me please? I can't do it

Reactions: OnlyGodKnows
mrscat

mrscat

May 25, 2018
I can't too, maybe because I am new user

In an agronomist store they sell them to me without a prescription
maybe right! It's frustrating! where did you get it? It is available in south America and some parts in central america too. That's the highest concentration you got! if you got euthanex ! the 50 ml single bottle ?

B

Blackpearl

Jul 29, 2023
maybe right! It's frustrating! where did you get it? It is available in south America and some parts in central america too. That's the highest concentration you got! if you got euthanex ! the 50 ml single bottle ?
Already I sent a message to you

Reactions: mrscat
C

crud

Jul 9, 2023
I can not, you do not have the option to contact you
My account perhaps is not old enough and maybe I don't have it enabled because of that. Would you mind if I tried to message you in a couple of days?

B

Blackpearl

Jul 29, 2023
My account perhaps is not old enough and maybe I don't have it enabled because of that. Would you mind if I tried to message you in a couple of days?
Maybe you must reply more post, because I registered yesterday and now I can send messages or make posts

C

crud

Jul 9, 2023
Maybe you must reply more post, because I registered yesterday and now I can send messages or make posts
Thanks, just as you replied I got the message icon on my page, think you should be able to now

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
Hello everyone!

I'm new here, nice to meet you all, I registered yesterday in this wonderful forum, I'm very happy to have found this forum.

I've bought 2 Euthanex bottle, I've read in a site that said that with 1 Euthanex bottle 50ml I can pass away, i want to buy 2 bottle more to be 200ml, I don't want to fail, This my second attempt. The firs attempt was like 14 years ago with a plants poison, I would like to know if someone can give me some method to do that more lethal, I'll drink all with water, also I'm trying to find meto
Congratulations on finding N, something that I have yet to accomplish, the only thing that could possibly make my life worthwhile. I hope that when the time comes your journey is peaceful.

Ironically, one of the brands that sells N in Mexico, Pets Pharma, also sells Metoclopramide OTC in that country, as an ingestable liquid.

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Congratulations on finding N, something that I have yet to accomplish, the only thing that could possibly make my life worthwhile. I hope that when the time comes your journey is peaceful.

Ironically, one of the brands that sells N in Mexico, Pets Pharma, also sells Metoclopramide OTC in that country, as an ingestable liquid.
View attachment 117219
Pretty sure you can get human meto, pills just as easily. Probs easier to ingest

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Hello everyone!

If your purchase is real and not related to a scam or something, 1 bottle will be enough. The concentration of the solution is 390mg/ml meaning in 50 ml there are 19.5g of pentobarbital.

***Just a reminder: if anyone claiming to have bought N (or other substances) from overseas and they're willing to help you buy and have it sent to your location for a "small fee", consider the possibility of a scam operation. Just be very careful people!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: wait.what, GasMonkey, fxndi and 6 others
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Could you pm me as well? 🫰

B

Blackpearl

Jul 29, 2023
If your purchase is real and not related to a scam or something, 1 bottle will be enough. The concentration of the solution is 390mg/ml meaning in 50 ml there are 19.5g of pentobarbital.

***Just a reminder: if anyone claiming to have bought N (or other substances) from overseas and they're willing to help you buy and have it sent to your location for a "small fee", consider the possibility of a scam operation. Just be very careful people!
Yes, it's real I bought that in a pets store. I'm a last comment i said "agronomist store" because I saw that they sell plants stuff too and pigs, horses. But it's a pets store
Could you pm me as well? 🫰
I sent you a message

View attachment 117219
I hope you can find

Last edited:
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
I don't understand what people are expecting you to PM them but you can PM me too if you like. :))

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey and spinningmyself
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
could you pm me where you got it? I have a meto source if you want it too.

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
One way ticket to heaven 4x 7

Reactions: phoenix.catalyst and Blackpearl
D

Dar3B3ar

Feb 12, 2023
If you don't mind, could you pm me as well? it's fine if you're not comfortable

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Is this euthanasia for animals?

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Are there studies that animals die peacefully with this substance?

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Unfortunately, I have not found such a thing in my country

• Aww..
Reactions: Blackpearl