• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
Can you send me a link if you can? Thanks 👍

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
But it's not a secret, just search Euthanex on google and a list of south american vet stores will come up....

Reactions: Blackpearl
Mortadelo

Mortadelo

Arcanist
Apr 19, 2023
Please, can you send me a link?

N0FWayIneedtogo

N0FWayIneedtogo

Antipschotics and antidepresants kill me
Jun 24, 2023
Hello, i came to colombia and currently apply for legal eutanasia, i suffer from severe case of pssd and would like to ctb soon... it seems legal eutanasia its going to take time because paperwork and health system make it hard to run procedure... i cant live in this hellis condition anymore. The good news is that i have find a N source here and im getting Euthanex 50ml. The bottle said it comes with pentobarbital 390mg, Phenytoin 50mg. Will this be enough if i drink 2 bottles? Or will i need more than 2. I really dont want to fail on my first atempt. Anyone that can help me with some knolege, will apreciate.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Hello, i came to colombia and currently apply for legal eutanasia, i suffer from severe case of pssd and would like to ctb soon... it seems legal eutanasia its going to take time because paperwork and health system make it hard to run procedure... i cant live in this hellis condition anymore. The good news is that i have find a N source here and im getting Euthanex 50ml. The bottle said it comes with pentobarbital 390mg, Phenytoin 50mg. Will this be enough if i drink 2 bottles? Or will i need more than 2. I really dont want to fail on my first atempt. Anyone that can help me with some knolege, will apreciate.
Yeah so, Euthanex is just shy of 20g in one 50ml bottle. Plus the phenytoin. Which makes it the urine of Christ himself. This is discussed extensively in Leviticus. You're good with one unless you're just feeling flat out insane.

Btw I keep reading your name and seeing NOFX like the band. Never mind that

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: phoenix.catalyst, GasMonkey and N0FWayIneedtogo
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021

I will start this post with a little warning, this is not to offend anyone but better be safe than sorry:

If anyone from Central or South America (or any other parts of the world) is offering to buy/sell and forward to you N, consider the possibility of it being a scam!!!

Now, to answer your question, at 390mg/ml, there are 19.5 g of N in one bottle which means just one bottle is enough.

Reactions: GasMonkey, N0FWayIneedtogo and Blackpearl
N0FWayIneedtogo

N0FWayIneedtogo

Antipschotics and antidepresants kill me
Jun 24, 2023
Yeah so, Euthanex is just shy of 20g in one 50ml bottle. Plus the phenytoin. Which makes it the urine of Christ himself. This is discussed extensively in Leviticus. You're good with one unless you're just feeling flat out insane.

Btw I keep reading your name and seeing NOFX like the band. Never mind that
Thank you for sharing, will keep that in mind, also like the way u describe and yes i know the band u talking about... i'm just a little worriend since mi condition PSSD make me not to feel drugs, also i do not sleep but i really hope N will make it happen.
I will start this post with a little warning, this is not to offend anyone but better be safe than sorry:

If anyone from Central or South America (or any other parts of the world) is offering to buy/sell and forward to you N, consider the possibility of it being a scam!!!

Now, to answer your question, at 390mg/ml, there are 19.5 g of N in one bottle which means just one bottle is enough.
Thx for ur repply, 19.5 sounds like it will do the job

Reactions: John Ryder
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Thank you for sharing, will keep that in mind, also like the way u describe and yes i know the band u talking about... i'm just a little worriend since mi condition PSSD make me not to feel drugs, also i do not sleep but i really hope N will make it happen.

19.5 grams is massive, total overkill for the majority of people. For reference it's more than what they administer at Dignitas etc. And unlike N powder the purity isn't in question.
But if it puts your mind at ease you could consume 1.5 or even 2 full bottles, which would still be only 100ml of solution in the case of Euthanex. 1 will probably put down Superman, 2 is peace of mind. Good luck with it

Last edited:
Reactions: phoenix.catalyst
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Good luck to you. Ethanex is available for purchase in Europe please?

S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
could you also send me a message? Or I could send you a message? You are from which country? You don't have to answer if it's uncomfortable.

M

monebeta

Aug 30, 2023
so does this works, where person doesn't feel anything?? or person need to take via injection or needs to drink

I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
so does this works, where person doesn't feel anything?? or person need to take via injection or needs to drink
As @john shared, this is the gold standard of pentobarbital sodium. To my knowledge, all solutions are injectable, non are actually to drink. Those that the euthanasia organizations use, are all injectable because they are all supposed to be used for animals. Ethanex formula is newer than nembutal, so it is like an improved version. 50ml for 19.5g is super super concentrated. Also it has an ingredient that prevents seizures and heart aches.

Drinking it might take a bit longer than injecting it into the bloody stream for the body to absorb, but if we are talking 19.5g, injecting and drinking difference will matter of seconds only.

Yes this is the gold standard of a fast, quick and painless method.

Reactions: phoenix.catalyst, monebeta and pthnrdnojvsc
M

monebeta

Aug 30, 2023
As @john shared, this is the gold standard of pentobarbital sodium. To my knowledge, all solutions are injectable, non are actually to drink. Those that the euthanasia organizations use, are all injectable because they are all supposed to be used for animals. Ethanex formula is newer than nembutal, so it is like an improved version. 50ml for 19.5g is super super concentrated. Also it has an ingredient that prevents seizures and heart aches.

Drinking it might take a bit longer than injecting it into the bloody stream for the body to absorb, but if we are talking 19.5g, injecting and drinking difference will matter of seconds only.

Yes this is the gold standard of a fast, quick and painless method.
So, someone Given this dose. person doesn't feel anything and what we all wish to expect a long deep sleep..

I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
So, someone Given this dose. person doesn't feel anything and what we all wish to expect a long deep sleep..
Let's just say it will take you a miracle to survive this. And yes based on research, this method is one of the most peaceful. Just drink and fall into a deep sleep.

Reactions: phoenix.catalyst
M

monebeta

Aug 30, 2023
Let's just say it will take you a miracle to survive this. And yes based on research, this method is one of the most peaceful. Just drink and fall into a deep sleep.
thank You for replying. .its an easy way out. but mind filters working for family, relatives and loved ones and considering what would they go through is a very tough task.

Reactions: iyusof
OnlyGodKnows

OnlyGodKnows

Streets M.D 💊⚕️
Nov 27, 2023
Can't get this anywhere, been looking for years now 👎