• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
Does anyone else here think they've hit their peak and that it's all downhill from here? I've felt like this since middle School and it hasn't let up.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Lotharius, FullFat and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

Same here. The bachelor's grade was my downfall. When I began it everything went to the shit. That gave me probably the worst days of my life.

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I've had peaks and valleys. When I was in HS, I didn't think I'd ever be happy. Had a few years of success, married a girl I met, was distracted and happy for a few years. Then divorce. I would have said I peaked at that point. My mood became dark again. But I focused on travel and started learning about other cultures and history and my career took aff again. Making money, traveling the world, feeling on top of the world. I decided to do something different. Got burned by someone I trusted. Dark thoughts again. I could say I've probably peaked but wtf do I know. Life is up and down for me. I've always had demons, just sometimes they don't occupy as many thought cycles as other times.......

Last edited:
Reactions: Lotharius and Flife
F

Flife

May 21, 2018
Every time something happens I feel like it can't get worse, but then it always does. I'm so tired of life at this point. More importantly, I'm tired that people I trusted break their promises and leave. I don't understand how it's so easy for everyone to just forget me when I gave them my everything. I feel like I gave so much of me to everyone that I don't have anything left for myself anymore. And still it isn't enough for them. I'm never enough for them.

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
My Peak was probably when I was in grade 11. I had good grades, lots of friends and was in peak physical health. I'd give anything to go back

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Yes, and it's really painful to think about because the peak was only 3 years ago. It's too easy to compare my life then to the shitshow it is now. Only consoling thought is that the peak was pretty short-lived. Somehow, realizing it was a fluke makes me feel better, like maybe it's not really my fault for the downward spiral afterwards.

All I know is that it feels like life only chips away at my character; it never adds to it. Depression is simply who I am now. There's not much left besides it.

Last edited: