• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tiburcio

Same here. The bachelor's grade was my downfall. When I began it everything went to the shit. That gave me probably the worst days of my life.

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I've had peaks and valleys. When I was in HS, I didn't think I'd ever be happy. Had a few years of success, married a girl I met, was distracted and happy for a few years. Then divorce. I would have said I peaked at that point. My mood became dark again. But I focused on travel and started learning about other cultures and history and my career took aff again. Making money, traveling the world, feeling on top of the world. I decided to do something different. Got burned by someone I trusted. Dark thoughts again. I could say I've probably peaked but wtf do I know. Life is up and down for me. I've always had demons, just sometimes they don't occupy as many thought cycles as other times.......

Last edited:
Reactions: Lotharius and Flife
F

Flife

May 21, 2018
Every time something happens I feel like it can't get worse, but then it always does. I'm so tired of life at this point. More importantly, I'm tired that people I trusted break their promises and leave. I don't understand how it's so easy for everyone to just forget me when I gave them my everything. I feel like I gave so much of me to everyone that I don't have anything left for myself anymore. And still it isn't enough for them. I'm never enough for them.

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
My Peak was probably when I was in grade 11. I had good grades, lots of friends and was in peak physical health. I'd give anything to go back

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Yes, and it's really painful to think about because the peak was only 3 years ago. It's too easy to compare my life then to the shitshow it is now. Only consoling thought is that the peak was pretty short-lived. Somehow, realizing it was a fluke makes me feel better, like maybe it's not really my fault for the downward spiral afterwards.

All I know is that it feels like life only chips away at my character; it never adds to it. Depression is simply who I am now. There's not much left besides it.

Last edited: