T

tilateqiulla

Jan 24, 2024
Hello. I've been a lurker on this site for a couple months, and I finally decided to make an account. I just need help finding peaceful methods because I am a pussy lol. I'm too scared to hang myself, and I wouldn't even have anything to hang myself with. I have access to a gun, but I would have to steal it, and I don't even know what type of gun it is (I heard shot guns are the best) Are there any medications available that aren't sold over the counter? I am a minor, so I don't have access to a lot of these things. Make fun of me for my lack of suicide knowledge if you please, but I really just need to die. I wish it was so much easier to just cease to exist. Please help me out.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
Hello. I've been a lurker on this site for a couple months, and I finally decided to make an account. I just need help finding peaceful methods because I am a pussy lol. I'm too scared to hang myself, and I wouldn't even have anything to hang myself with. I have access to a gun, but I would have to steal it, and I don't even know what type of gun it is (I heard shot guns are the best) Are there any medications available that aren't sold over the counter? I am a minor, so I don't have access to a lot of these things. Make fun of me for my lack of suicide knowledge if you please, but I really just need to die. I wish it was so much easier to just cease to exist. Please help me out.
I don't think anyone here is going to make fun of you. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. Be well on your journey.

Upvote 0