• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

ray42

Feb 28, 2024
Hey guys so im not yet serious about doing this but more wanna feel confident i have this option should my life go to hell. im in purgatory right now, i hate my life and feel like im wasting time. and to get to heaven i gotta take risks that might put me in hell. so i wanna know theres a way out if i land in hell.

This stuff sounds harder than I anticipated. With all the friends ive had pull this off over the years i expected via hanging or drugs there would be a step by step clear consensus on getting this right for anyone whose intent was such. Spending several hours on this forum i dont know what i would do. i dont wanna break my neck, risk becoming a vegetable, etc.

Is there a consensus on what the way forward that worst case wouldnt be vegtable and also doesnt break your neck? If not im thinking perhaps the best method is fly to venezuela and pay someone a grand to blast my brain stem but man that sounds scary! A shame we cant do what they are in switzerland withe ease, makes no sense.

Reactions: thegoldengirls
V

Vivir_O_No

I want to be great.
Dec 10, 2023
I don't know, but you should reconsider that option. There are a lot of bad people out there, you never know what they might do to you.

Reactions: BrainShower
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
In most countries assisting suicide is illegal and the "assistant" could be punished for assisting you. I doubt you can pay all that money to someone who wants to take that risk of a possible prison charge.

You most likely will have to do it alone if you are not eligible / solvent enough for legal euthanasia (e.g. in Switzerland).

Reactions: Slow_Farewell
R

ray42

Feb 28, 2024
i woke up with an epiphany. you could also pay someone to strangle the arteries that stop blood flow to the brain, the ones that are ideal for painless in hanging. maybe pay 2 people.

i disagree i lived in south america 6 months have family there. people are murdered every day and lots of taxi drivers know people already doing shady stuff who barely make 10 grand a year. for a cheaper price than switzerland if u asked enough people im sure you could get it done in a week.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
If not im thinking perhaps the best method is fly to venezuela and pay someone a grand to blast my brain stem but man that sounds scary!
If you're willing to spend money and travel, why not just go to Peru or other South America countries to get N?

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
R

ray42

Feb 28, 2024
is N a full proof not so unpleaseant thing. i didnt read much about it cause it sounded extreme

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
R

ray42

Feb 28, 2024
wow thank you so much! So N is legit then. this makes me feel so much better u have no idea. if such a thing exists im 100% sure i can get it should i want it bad enough. now i feel confident to go take risks to make my life better cause if things dont work out i have an out!

hanging sounds dreadful! thats how most my past friends have gone out so i thought it would be simpler

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
In most countries assisting suicide is illegal and the "assistant" could be punished for assisting you. I doubt you can pay all that money to someone who wants to take that risk of a possible prison charge.

You most likely will have to do it alone if you are not eligible / solvent enough for legal euthanasia (e.g. in Switzerland).
Same.
it's not that people wont do it (for a price), its just the aftermath that's the turn off.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If my husband dies before me, I will ctb and I will go by hypothermia. Few people seem to use that method. I don't know why. It's a peaceful way to go. It needs some planning, to be sure of success, and you definitely need to guard against being found and revived, but it isn't very difficult. Governments haven't yet found a way to ban cold weather. In my case I will head off into the wilderness, far from people, but there's no reason why others need do the same.

• Hugs
Reactions: Little_Suzy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
If my husband dies before me, I will ctb and I will go by hypothermia. Few people seem to use that method. I don't know why. It's a peaceful way to go. It needs some planning, to be sure of success, and you definitely need to guard against being found and revived, but it isn't very difficult. Governments haven't yet found a way to ban cold weather. In my case I will head off into the wilderness, far from people, but there's no reason why others need do the same.

A lot of effort appears to be required to plan the hypothermia method. lol

It is considerably easier to buy an assassination plot in Venezuela with $1,000.

I plan on having a few special sedative cocktails before I jump into the pool. My approach is also unpopular. lol