• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
ik this is unconventinoal but i feel as if this is a really creative idea that would maybe work?

Reactions: momento.mori, juna, melancholymallory03 and 2 others
Solution
teajay1
there has to be many good reasons why people aren't synthesizing SN themselves. while i'm sure you can get some sort of product with effort, i would put money on it not being pure enough for ctb
SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
How difficult is it to obtain SN in the UK? Websites have it listed, but I am sure its not up to snuff for CTB purpose?

Upvote 0
S

stupidhuman

Apr 18, 2024
Maybe I should make a post on how to prepare it and also assess its purity?
Please !
I've heard you do purity testing with titration, hope there are other ways of doing it because glassware that is "made for measuring stuff precisely" (- like the glassware for titration) can become expensive.

I wonder at what purity-% you can disregard impurities. I've seen people talking about >95%. Anything below is not good.
Is that even achievable at home ?

Upvote 0