• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
ik this is unconventinoal but i feel as if this is a really creative idea that would maybe work?

Reactions: momento.mori, juna, melancholymallory03 and 2 others
Solution
teajay1
there has to be many good reasons why people aren't synthesizing SN themselves. while i'm sure you can get some sort of product with effort, i would put money on it not being pure enough for ctb
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
There use to be a chemist on here he ended up ctb. I wonder if there are any other chemists on here ?

Reactions: juna, melancholymallory03, koalamenace12 and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Sounds like a good way to get blood on someone else's hands. Even if they are from here they could get traced back from your death. Too risky for anyone to agree to and frankly? I find it wrong to put someone through that. Sorry mate but you should give up on the idea.

• Informative
Reactions: momento.mori, Ash, Praestat_Mori and 11 others
Upvote 3
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I doubt any practicing professional would willingly make some rando a lethal chemical without proof of what it's for. Going to a chemist and saying "make me this meat curing salt" would probably have them saying "why don't you just go buy it from a food grade website??". And there is no other reason for someone to be buying SN other than meat curing. And if this chemist has gotten any wind of the news around the sudden onset of SN restrictions then they would probably be immediately skeptical.

Reactions: Ash, Praestat_Mori, juna and 2 others
Upvote 2
K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
I doubt any practicing professional would willingly make some rando a lethal chemical without proof of what it's for. Going to a chemist and saying "make me this meat curing salt" would probably have them saying "why don't you just go buy it from a food grade website??". And there is no other reason for someone to be buying SN other than meat curing. And if this chemist has gotten any wind of the news around the sudden onset of SN restrictions then they would probably be immediately skeptical.
actually sn has multiple uses besides food curing, ive heard its even used in metal welding and wood dying
Sounds like a good way to get blood on someone else's hands. Even if they are from here they could get traced back from your death. Too risky for anyone to agree to and frankly? I find it wrong to put someone through that. Sorry mate but you should give up on the idea.
its not something im actually gonna do, it was a curious idea put into words, because i havent heard of anything like this… just bc i made a suggestion doesnt mean im going to do it

Reactions: Relic
Upvote 0
Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
I'm a chemist. But actually, you don't need to hire a professional to do this. It's an easy synthesis and you can do it yourself.

• Informative
Reactions: Abyssal, whocaresreally, LunarCharm and 4 others
Upvote 0
K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
I'm a chemist. But actually, you don't need to hire a professional to do this. It's an easy synthesis and you can do it yourself.

this may be a dumb question but can you like use an airfryer to heat up the soduim nitrate and others to form the sn 🤣

• Informative
Reactions: LunarCharm
Upvote 0
Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Feb 26, 2023
this may be a dumb question but can you like use an airfryer to heat up the soduim nitrate and others to form the sn 🤣
Maybe, if it can provide sufficiently high temperature >250 C. But as stated in the video, you can do it in an oven.

• Informative
Reactions: juna, sserafim and divinemistress36
Upvote 0
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024

You are SN Breaking bad Heinsburg

• Yay!
Reactions: blackwidow92, juna, xoirse and 2 others
Upvote 0
Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Feb 26, 2023
Maybe I should make a post on how to prepare it and also assess its purity?

• Love
Reactions: stupidhuman, Lookingtoflyfree, whocaresreally and 5 others
Upvote 0
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I don't think you could find one willing to do that.

Upvote 0
Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Feb 26, 2023
Another video. I like this method even more, I think the product is more pure this way. One remark: it's potassium nitrite, to get sodium nitrite, you have to use sodium carbonate (soda) instead of potassium carbonate. Other reagents are also readily available. In the end he got 3.45 g. To get for instance +- 34.5 g just multiply initial quantities by 10. But of course you have to recalculate everything for sodium carbonate.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LunarCharm and sserafim
Upvote 0
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
As a new member here, I was wondering why more people here weren't synthesizing it on their own. There's a bunch of videos on YouTube on how do it.

If it's that difficult to purchase, making it seems like a good option.

Reactions: juna, sserafim and Endlichkeit
Upvote 0
Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Feb 26, 2023
As a new member here, I was wondering why more people here weren't synthesizing it on their own. There's a bunch of videos on YouTube on how do it.

Purchased SN has a higher level of purity. But yeah, you can also make pretty pure sn by recrystallizing it a couple of times, and then determine its purity via titration. It requires a bit of chemical knowledge, but not too much. Everything that you need is on the internet.

Reactions: juna, sserafim and Nikitatos
Upvote 0
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Purchased SN has a higher level of purity. But yeah, you can also make pretty pure sn by recrystallizing it a couple of times, and then determine its purity via titration. It requires a bit of chemical knowledge, but not too much. Everything that you need is on the internet.
Recrystallizing means just running the same process again?

Upvote 0
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
If I made my own SN I feel like I'd be so proud of myself I might not want to kill myself anymore.

• Yay!
Reactions: INTJme, Ash, juna and 7 others
Upvote 0
K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024

If I made my own SN I feel like I'd be so proud of myself I might not want to kill myself anymore.
LOL

Reactions: juna and Nikitatos
Upvote 0
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
To make SN - no. But I WOULD pay him to make me LSD cuz I really wanna see if it causes hallucinations and what kind of. Then I'd try it on my older sister. If it works on her the way I hope, I'd execute one of my dreams ever since I was 13 and I won't have a reason to CTB, quite the opposite.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
Upvote 0
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
But yeah, you can also make pretty pure sn by recrystallizing it a couple of times
That's possible? I thought recrystallization wouldn't work since sodium nitrite and nitrate have similar solubilities.

Upvote 0
teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
there has to be many good reasons why people aren't synthesizing SN themselves. while i'm sure you can get some sort of product with effort, i would put money on it not being pure enough for ctb

Reactions: juna, sserafim and rozeske
Upvote 0
Solution
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
SN can easily be obtained, stop listening to the hardcore pro-death mob who say its banned, restricted or customs is checking for it. None of that is true. Some people enjoy making others feel trapped.

As for a chemist, if you know one, they could get something must better and more reliable than a meat preservative I'm sure.

Reactions: koalamenace12 and sserafim
Upvote 0
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
There's no way to test the product unless you want to be a Guinea pig, even if it's confirmed to be SN

Last edited:
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
wdym, cant you just test it like normal?
The "normal" test you are referring to aka the aquarium test strips only tell you the presence of nitrite and nitrate but doesn't show you the exact percentage of SN.

Upvote 0