• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I like to distract myself, otherwise I feel so scared all the time but I'm not sure what I'm scared of, I just drink and listen to music, tried watching movies but I can't do it anymore, reading others posts and comments here and on suicideproject

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Mainly I play games. Sometimes they can be quite boring, but gotta do something to make the time fly. I also like to take walks. Walking is kind of like therapy for me as it can help me when i'm feeling down. The worst day in my life is when my cat died and that was a time in my live when I did a lot of walking. I also like to be an attention whore on this website called www.sanctionedsuicide.com.

coileanbeag

coileanbeag

tiredness
Apr 2, 2019
Mainly I play games. Sometimes they can be quite boring, but gotta do something to make the time fly. I also like to take walks. Walking is kind of like therapy for me as it can help me when i'm feeling down. The worst day in my life is when my cat died and that was a time in my live when I did a lot of walking. I also like to be an attention whore on this website called www.sanctionedsuicide.com.
im in the same boat, very self conscious of walking on the roads though incase I meet some I know. It's stupid but crippling. I'm very sorry your cat died, animals are healers :(

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
im in the same boat, very self conscious of walking on the roads though incase I meet some I know. It's stupid but crippling. I'm very sorry your cat died, animals are healers :(
I hate it when I see someone I know on the roads, but not self conscious about it. It's odd when someone comes to talk to me like we know each other, and I have no clue who he is. Dang it, let me walk in peace.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
what do you guys do to pass time? I never really know what to do in order to feel better and I constantly have the feeling I'm waiting for something but I'm not sure what. I mostly watch series to pass time, my current favourites are Grace and Frankie, Bones and House M.D. I also read a lot of books, I just finished the last time we say good bye, by Cynthia Hand. I'm into gaming too, I love playing The Sims 4 and Rocket League.

Thanks a lot for sharing. I love to play with the computer. But I feel guilty and now I don't play. Or may be I lost my interest. Just 10-15 minutes to a fast play to Diablo 3. I don't read books. Just news. Local news, national ... and read news about space, science : space.com, sciam.com, spacenews.com, phys.org, cinemablend.com, rottentomatoes.com, imdb.com, ...
I've never played The Sims, and Rocket League. Until last 3 years (43 years old I'm now) I didn't try to play online with other people. It was quite nice.
I use to love Bones & House, but I don't watch TV now. I can't remember my last book ... The Alchemist. I didn't finished it.
I play video games, sleep, visit reddit and youtube, listen to depressing music.
I love depressing music. Don't give up, brothers in arms, Erik Satie, Enya (evening falls), ...

Last edited: