• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
I don't really have access to much and no way to order SN. No tall bridges nearby and I can't get a gun. So I've decided on hanging because I can get materials for that, but I hate that lung burning feeling and I get anxious about hanging. Not dying, the process, hanging. But I was thinking, what if I could pass out before hand? Like start out standing with a noose around my neck, then pass out and hang. Would an overdose on sleep pills do this? Any other ways?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pookie and death137
Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
well assuming you do the hanging right you shouldnt really feel any burning (or so im told)

but if you're able to knock yourself out have you considered the exit bag?

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I think alcohol will help. Will you do partial or full hanging?

Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
I think alcohol will help. Will you do partial or full hanging?
Partial I think
well assuming you do the hanging right you shouldnt really feel any burning (or so im told)

but if you're able to knock yourself out have you considered the exit bag?
I've thought about it, but I'm low on money to buy things like that, although I suppose I can do with 1 meal a day to be able to cover the cost. I'm living in a studio apartment and making $9 USD per hour.

Last edited:
Reactions: b&w
Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
Partial I think

I've thought about it, but I'm low on money to buy things like that, although I suppose I can do with 1 meal a day to be able to cover the cost. I'm living in a studio apartment and making $9 USD per hour.

sorry i might be mixing up my terms, i meant the method where you take something to put you to sleep and put a bag over your head (the op secured it with a rubber band), i saw a thread on it earlier but i guess that wasnt the right term

Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
sorry i might be mixing up my terms, i meant the method where you take something to put you to sleep and put a bag over your head (the op secured it with a rubber band), i saw a thread on it earlier but i guess that wasnt the right term
Ohhhhh okay! That sounds great! The only problem is the whole trying to pass out part.