• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
I have just drunk N... Taste is bearable... Feel a bit dizzy. But emotionad are very strong

I chattted to this user @pikassa in the partner megathread but she decided Carbon Monoxide wasn't a sure fire plan and pulled out but it looks like at a later date found this from 28 Feb this year her last entry and last login date to this site so assume she passed

Jealous just a little

• Hugs
Reactions: Snowx88, 21Neberg, Orin and 7 others
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
how much did you drunk?
It wasn't me who drank it this is a post from her account her last ever post assume she drank it all as no further entries on her account - the worst case scenario is she didn't succeed but is in a vegetative state I shudder to think about that

• Hugs
Reactions: Ivenocare and Faraway1990
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
It wasn't me who drank it this is a post from her account her last ever post assume she drank it all as no further entries on her account - the worst case scenario is she didn't succeed but is in a vegetative state I shudder to think about that
This is what in general puts me off any method that uses drugs or time is a factor. I have chosen night night and am familiar enough with it that when I decide to CTB I'll be gone within 20 minutes of when I'm preparing.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Avicii, it looks like you're posting other people's "goodbye" messages, like this thread and this other one:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-dying-last-post.18852/#post-355611

If you're going to keep doing that, could you keep them all in one thread with a clear title like "a collection of other people's final posts"? It would be way less confusing that way. Thanks for considering it.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Bagger, Alec and 3 others