• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jakaka

Jan 15, 2021
Image So I've been experimenting with partial the past month. This is my bike cord impossible to break. Good anchor point from the bolted-in closet beam. I've wrapped a Patagonia fluffy fleece around my neck for comfort. I've successfully restricted blood flow as when I am on my knees and sink down a bit my vision immediately starts to tunnel in. I'm just concerned about after. Once I go unconscious convulsions start and I wonder if i rise up in that the cord will immediately loosen as its not a slip knot in a rope. I've watched as many videos as possible. I know they released details of robin williams (rip) and his was a partial with a belt (really surprised they released that info in such detail) I have that as well but it's not long enough... I hate that there's no guarantee but I feel this is my best bet cause doing full suspension I feel isn't as comfortable. Anythoughts?