• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

InLifeThereIsDeath

Feb 19, 2020
It's me yet again! I posted a while ago saying I had decided on SN as my method. Since then I've struggled to find sources of it and there's also been other posts about it that have given me concerns. I just really want this to be all over. I did have brief second thoughts for a moment last week but it was very fleeting. So now I'm trying partial hanging but I seem to be struggling to actually make myself pass out and then ultimately ctb. (I know I won't be discovered for at least 24 hours) I'm pretty sure the positioning of the ligature is correct, but it's not doing anything. If anyone has any words of wisdom I would greatly appreciate.

Reactions: SimplyTopHat
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hey. I'm really sorry to see that you're in so much pain.

First,are you positive you want to die? Have you tried talking to your parents or friends? I don't know you or your story. But I do know that many people rush into it and regret attempting.(they live to tell the tale of their regret) I know that you're obviously committed to finding a good method. But please just be sure it's what's best for you.

This is the basic hanging megathread..

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

The positions recommends are circled. The standing method is less painful than the sitting method,since you lean into it with less weight until you pass out. It gives info on the noose position too(above Adam's apple with the knot behind your neck).

I'm not against suicide. But again,PLEASE be sure that you want to take the final step. I am here if you need to talk at all.

Reactions: SimplyTopHat
I

InLifeThereIsDeath

Feb 19, 2020
Thank you for your reply. Sadly my parents passed away. I don't have any friends thanks to my health issues and other stuff. And my partner doesn't even want to be with me. It's only because I repeatedly beg him not to leave me. I've been beaten, threatened, insulted, and raped by family and people who should have known better. I just need a way out. I've deliberated for the last 5 years because I haven't found a suitable method.

• Aww..
Reactions: Bot
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Thank you for your reply. Sadly my parents passed away. I don't have any friends thanks to my health issues and other stuff. And my partner doesn't even want to be with me. It's only because I repeatedly beg him not to leave me. I've been beaten, threatened, insulted, and raped by family and people who should have known better. I just need a way out. I've deliberated for the last 5 years because I haven't found a suitable method.

Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. That is absolutely horrible. I totally get why you feel that way. There's always that chance you find someone who really cares about you and WANTS to stay.

I can't say life is worth it. I assume you've made up your mind. Just know that there are meds and therapy out there that could help. But ultimately,that decision is up to you.

FYI anatomy and neck thickness(muscular or fat) can effect how well the rope closes off your carotid arteries. If you don't compress enough,it will only close the jugular veins. This means the blood will flow into your head through the carotids and not back out through the jugulars. This causes head pressure-buildup. Also the way you lean into it matters. You have to go into it fast. Leaning slowly into it gives your body a chance to increase blood pressure and makes you have to lean into it even more.

Again,I'm here if you want to chit chat or whatever. It can be nice to talk to someone when feeling so bad. If you feel alone,you're not here on this website. I may be a random person but I do care.

• Love
Reactions: Ximon and InLifeThereIsDeath
I

InLifeThereIsDeath

Feb 19, 2020
I have quite a large neck, is that supposed to make it easier?
I will try leaning into it faster. Tonight I believe I got slightly closer. I'm using a ratchet that's secured around my shower rail and a slip knot at the end for my neck. I do have slight concern that the bar isn't strong enough but I'm really hoping it will be considering it won't be taking all my body weight. I will try standing and leaning out rather than kneeling down and see if that makes a difference. I just need this all to be over.

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
WARNING: If you try to hang,whether it be partial,full,or short drop,you do not want to be disturbed once you're unconscious for at least 30 minutes. At the 4 minute mark(if the carotid arteries are blocked correctly) is when they say Brain cells die by the millions. If you're found,say 6 minutes into unconsciousness,you will be at high risk of SERIOUS Brain damage. This can also mean being quadriplegic. Unless your family members,friends,or power of attorney would put you down,you could live many years in agony...literal HELL. There's a story of a guy that tried full suspension in the Uk. He was found by his brother while unconscious. Now his family and brother keep him alive. He was unable to move a muscle for years. Now he can move his eyes only(last I heard). He is literally in HELL. Please make sure you are not disturbed for at least 30 minutes from when you pass out..at LEAST 30. This is if you do it right. The brain should die within 20 but 30 is a safety measure. But if possible,I'd aim for at least 1 hour. This means that once you pass out,you ideally should have 1 hour that you are alone. This is in case you don't compress the arteries enough and it takes longer for the brain to die.

I am not for or against suicide and generally don't give too many details to others on how to die for moral reasons. I've given some basic info in this post. But it's all info that is widely known.

Usually a narrow neck makes it easier. The curtain rod could work but it's not very reliable. People have used it before though. Standing and leaning is more likely to break it since when you pass out a lot of weight could be applied,depending on how high the noose is off of the ground and on how your body flops. Generally a beam in the basement,a branch in the tree,or sometimes a strong door and doorknob(maybe but not as reliable) are the ways people choose to secure the rope.I'd look through more posts on this site. Just google partial hanging sanctioned suicide and look through the posts.

Just remember that it's ok to back out. You can always try again another day. I'm here if you need a friend. If you do attempt,I truly hope you find peace and happiness.❤

Reactions: InLifeThereIsDeath and R_N
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
WARNING: If you try to hang,whether it be partial,full,or short drop,you do not want to be disturbed once you're unconscious for at least 30 minutes. At the 4 minute mark(if the carotid arteries are blocked correctly) is when they say Brain cells die by the millions. If you're found,say 6 minutes into unconsciousness,you will be at high risk of SERIOUS Brain damage. This can also mean being quadriplegic. Unless your family members,friends,or power of attorney would put you down,you could live many years in agony...literal HELL. There's a story of a guy that tried full suspension in the Uk. He was found by his brother while unconscious. Now his family and brother keep him alive. He was unable to move a muscle for years. Now he can move his eyes only(last I heard). He is literally in HELL. Please make sure you are not disturbed for at least 30 minutes from when you pass out..at LEAST 30. This is if you do it right. The brain should die within 20 but 30 is a safety measure. But if possible,I'd aim for at least 1 hour. This means that once you pass out,you ideally should have 1 hour that you are alone. This is in case you don't compress the arteries enough and it takes longer for the brain to die.

I am not for or against suicide and generally don't give too many details to others on how to die for moral reasons. I've given some basic info in this post. But it's all info that is widely known.

Usually a narrow neck makes it easier. The curtain rod could work but it's not very reliable. People have used it before though. Standing and leaning is more likely to break it since when you pass out a lot of weight could be applied,depending on how high the noose is off of the ground and on how your body flops. Generally a beam in the basement,a branch in the tree,or sometimes a strong door and doorknob(maybe but not as reliable) are the ways people choose to secure the rope.I'd look through more posts on this site. Just google partial hanging sanctioned suicide and look through the posts.

Just remember that it's ok to back out. You can always try again another day. I'm here if you need a friend. If you do attempt,I truly hope you find peace and happiness.❤
Why these f**** doctor and family members keep the person alive even though they knee that it would be hell for the suicide attempt guy to stay alive.Animals have far better quality of life than humans.They just eat, sleep,and die when the time comes. No suffering at all.I am really sick about the society.

Reactions: Bot and InLifeThereIsDeath