• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thejumper

thejumper

Floating towards the edge of the universe
Feb 27, 2022
Hi all.

I'm considering partial hanging with chloroform since I don't want to feel any discomfort that will likely be caused by the belt I'm plannig to use for CTB. My question is, is chloroform available for public? Also, in what form is it sold? Liquid or gas? If it's sold in liquid form, how does one inhale it? Should I just vaporize it? And how?

I've heard that if a person inhales chloroform, they pass out switfly and can stay unconscious anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the dose.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Letmedienow
U

unique snowflake

Aug 19, 2023
I like that idea, currently im using this same method.

Letmedienow

Letmedienow

Aug 17, 2023
Huh, I just assumed you couldn't buy chloroform easily but it looks like there are many places selling it. I will be looking into this.

Jred

Jred

Sadness covers me like a blanket.
Apr 26, 2022
I also like this idea. I'd considered a gun before hanging, but I think this just made it to the top of my list of methods. Any insight would be appreciated.

Reactions: unique snowflake
M

mothercoin

Aug 9, 2023
you can make chloroform at home with cleaning supplies i am pretty sure

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Foreverix
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
you can make chloroform at home with cleaning supplies i am pretty sure
yep, a quick googley goog search yielded an article about mixing household cleaners and the dangers. Chloroform was high on the list with the two cleaners that can make it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
sorry, but, the idea exactly is inhaling the chloroform, so as you are getting unconscious, your body goes numb and falls for itself, so you don't feel the hanging, no?
(just to have a better understanding)

Reactions: Foreverix
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
sorry, but, the idea exactly is inhaling the chloroform, so as you are getting unconscious, your body goes numb and falls for itself, so you don't feel the hanging, no?
(just to have a better understanding)
Yes

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Interesting.... I wonder how reliable/ certain this is to work? Hmm will have to do some research about the onset of effects

regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
No chloroform is needed for this method. You can achieve the same effect with compressed air, propane-butane gas or petrol vapour (inhaled from, for example, a plastic bag). Chloroform is overrated because of the movies where applying a soaked handkerchief to the victim's face causes immediate unconsciousness.

• Informative
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and cartdog
Next

Next

Jul 13, 2023
At the time when doctors used Cloroform as an anesthetic, it worked as follows: The doctor holds a mask sprinkled with Cloroform in front of his face. The patient counts backwards and has to exert himself mentally. If the anesthesia takes effect, the patient spontaneously faints. Now the doctor takes the mask away, otherwise the patient would die from Cloroform. You got it?

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
No chloroform is needed for this method. You can achieve the same effect with compressed air, propane-butane gas or petrol vapour (inhaled from, for example, a plastic bag). Chloroform is overrated because of the movies where applying a soaked handkerchief to the victim's face causes immediate unconsciousness.
Well wich one is the easiest to access between " compressed air, propane-butane gas or petrol vapour "
if you know