• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
would paracetomal work as anti emetic since it helps with period nausea? LOL i know this aounda like a dumb question ☠️

milkovich

milkovich

Apr 10, 2024
P
would paracetomal work as anti emetic since it helps with period nausea? LOL i know this aounda like a dumb question ☠️
Paracetamol isn't an anti-emetic. It lessens period nausea because it relieves pain from cramps, but it doesn't affect traditional nausea and will NOT keep you from vomiting

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
P

Paracetamol isn't an anti-emetic. It lessens period nausea because it relieves pain from cramps, but it doesn't affect traditional nausea and will NOT keep you from vomiting
damn lol okay thank u, will over the counter anti emetics work?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The kind of antiemetics that work for toxins are listed and everything else you need to know (am guessing about SN) here 👇

milkovich

milkovich

Apr 10, 2024
OTC can work, it really depends on how you respond to medication. Prescription would be stronger and more reliable