dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
Recently something ive been dealing with along with my depression and anxiety is that the anxiety has started to turn into paranoia. I used to just be really scared at night, which makes it hard to sleep, and I end up losing a lot of sleep often. But now, it's starting to bleed into every day. I feel like someone's watching me or something all the time, it's not good. Hopefully soon I can set a date for CTB. I have a method, I just need the date or the courage to do it spontaneously.

• Hugs
Reactions: AsleepPreference160, Praestat_Mori, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I'm suffering greatly with this too. I'm homeless and sleep in my car.
I awoke at 3.20 am one morning to a loud crash. 4 youths were looking down on me through the broken rear window of my car as I was waking up. Thankfully they ran off because they were not expecting to find me there sleeping.
I hate the nightime now and am jumpy at the slightest noise in the early hours.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AsleepPreference160, Praestat_Mori, Ambivalent1 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really awful and exhausting what you are going through, it's such a hellish world we exist in where people suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, existence is just too cruel.

Reactions: AsleepPreference160 and The anhedonic one
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I've experienced this. It sucks. I'm sorry.

Reactions: The anhedonic one