• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
As I continue to get rid of every physical thing I own, some things, my computer stuff mostly, are the focus of what I still have. Over the years I've wanted to get rid of the cheap fiber-board furniture I had this stuff on, and dreampt about getting rolling metal racks. I found some at a local Goverment surplus store. So now I'm getting rid of all the stuff that's weighed me down, and held me to the life I now want gone....but I have the favorite part about it (computer stuff) shaping up like I always dreamed about. I'm working towards living as lean as possible, with the slightest ammount of work left to move into CTB if and when that time comes. But in doing so my tech set up is kicking ass, lol. It gives me feelings of attatchment to living...for that anyway. While at the same time pretty much everything is screwed, and unsustainable. I probably should have left everything on the floor.

Reactions: Élégie and Donewith_