• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
I was brutally beaten by my family and robbed up life at 34. I just turned 34. I'm almost 37 now and it's been a living nightmare since I can't drive it's my full spine ribs, shoulders, hips, ankles, knees, wrist, elbows, everything it's so bad and painful I know I have to go.

I never thought I would be in the spot to want to commit suicide, but I feel it's I need peace and I want to reincarnate to better circumstances and loving family, which I never had. I hope it will be a similar location to where I am but much better life And support. I am using voice dictate as I can't even type time is running out and I panic I wake up and panic and I'm scared but it's so hard to take care of myself every day I can barely do it there to compassionate suicide for me, and I'm taking it into my own hands I'm scared because I was never one to want to do this I fought through for the over 2 1/2 years now and I'm just getting worse. I lost independence any independence. There are so much that I loved about life like dancing, which I can never do music. The music moves my body so I had to stop music because I loved it that much that my body which just move to it which is not because it's so damaged and have to be every single move that I make every day or I'll be excruciating pain on top of the pain that I already have

I'm sad to leave this life but I have to because it will only get worse

I just hope so badly I will reincarnate into a first world country or here where I'm at very close to where I am in the same state too much better family. I hope I can accomplish your goals and accomplish a lot in my next life. The panic set in , and I'm scared But I know I have to because I can't live like this anymore. I wish I just had mental health issues and not such excruciating, painful, debilitating, physical issues that prevent me from the most basic things

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you've been through, it's so cruel how people have to suffer so much, I hope that you find peace from all the suffering.