• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
PAINLESS DROWNING: The referral site below was closed to questions. I Practiced hyperventilating for 3 minutes, didn't get dizzy, just very sleepy, but a few breaths stopped that. Am I not breathing fast enough or hard enough; should one breath in their nose, and out of their mouth as we do with exercise? I take diazapan 10 mg and diphendramine 20 mg to sleep for my sleep disorder, after lab testing is the only thing which really works. Should I accelerate the process by uping the sleep medications? Thanks

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I know you'll get light headed with hyperventilation, but if you pass out from it you'll probably just start breathing normally again. I haven't heard of anyone ctb'ing by that method, not even sure it's possible. Hyperventilation is also uncomfortable, maybe not pain, but it's not pleasant. I had an ambulance trip once due to hyperventilation, was an interesting experience to be sure, but it wasn't life threatening at any point.

You'd need to be in a dangerous situation when you passed out for it to work, on a cliff edge or in the water. So when you pass out your body can't recover for whatever reason.

Last edited:
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I know you'll get light headed with hyperventilation, but if you pass out from it you'll probably just start breathing normally again. I haven't heard of anyone ctb'ing by that method, not even sure it's possible. Hyperventilation is also uncomfortable, maybe not pain, but it's not pleasant.

You'd need to be in a dangerous situation when you passed out for it to work, on a cliff edge or in the water. So when you pass out your body can't recover for whatever reason.

There is a shallow water blackout, but that's for swimmers that dive too deep and run out of O2 before they get to the surface. And they pass out and likely drown. Burning lungs from lack of breath, still wouldn't be painless though.
There is a method quoted below which has plenty of information, that explains if one hyperventilates till fainting, the will drown. Take a look if you want to see. It happens accidentally often to experienced swimmers they say.

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
There is a method quoted below which has plenty of information, that explains if one hyperventilates till fainting, the will drown. Take a look if you want to see. It happens accidentally often to experienced swimmers they say.

Yeah if you're in the water and pass out it's certainly possible. But I've had severe hyperventilation and never passed out from it, so maybe test to see if you can even do it? Maybe it's an individual thing, or you have to breathe harder and faster still than whatever you've done up until now.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Sounds like an easy way to damage your brain.

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Sounds like an easy way to damage your brain.

It's passing out from too much CO2, not from too little oxygen, so I think it wouldn't cause brain damage, I just think there are easier methods.

L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
It's passing out from too much CO2
Hyperventilation induces hypocapnia, not hypercapnia.

@Cleopatra123 did you try only hyperventilation? I don't know if you can faint using only it, but with special technics fainting seems very easy (video).

Reactions: DreamCatcher
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019

@Cleopatra123 did you try only hyperventilation? I don't know if you can faint using only it, but with special technics fainting seems very easy (video).

Great video: If you read the blog below; it will explain how fainting causes death almost immediately. I had though of this with some highter doses of my sleeping medicines. But, the bathtub is out, unless I want to go from a broken skull, lol. Well, it would certainly be an interesting get together, picnic and party by day, a little toot and whatever; and then all fall down. I don't mean to be flippant, if I can find some humor in any little picture, I feel better for a moment. The post is very interesting. Some person drowned fainting into a small puddle. The dynamics of the chemical reaction is explained. Thanks for sending it. I did not hyperventilate per the picture. And not as quickly. A new invention: super suicide fainting mats. Now all of this hyperventilating conversation about gases and toxins and charcoals and taping and ropes and flying from tall heights would be unnecessary if it could be a private group experience, a vacation in beauty ending in peace. Oh well, one of those super silly moments. Buenos noches, rest, amigos.
Great video: If you read the blog below; it will explain how fainting causes death almost immediately. I had though of this with some highter doses of my sleeping medicines. But, the bathtub is out, unless I want to go from a broken skull, lol. Well, it would certainly be an interesting get together, picnic and party by day, a little toot and whatever; and then all fall down. I don't mean to be flippant, if I can find some humor in any little picture, I feel better for a moment. The post is very interesting. Some person drowned fainting into a small puddle. The dynamics of the chemical reaction is explained. Thanks for sending it. I did not hyperventilate per the picture. And not as quickly. A new invention: super suicide fainting mats. Now all of this hyperventilating conversation about gases and toxins and charcoals and taping and ropes and flying from tall heights would be unnecessary if it could be a private group experience, a vacation in beauty ending in peace. Oh well, one of those super silly moments. Buenos noches, rest, amigos.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: intheend and Soul
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019

Wow that's a lot faster than I expected, and a precise technique too! It seems like this is a controllable reset switch for the brain, no permanent damage, just a quick shutdown and reboot assuming you're in safe conditions.

Last edited:
Reactions: intheend and Cleopatra123