• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
How prevalent are suicide pacts and has anyone ever seen or heard of people going through with it? I feel like that would make me more comfortable going through with this so I know I'm not alone and if anyone is interested in one maybe we could start one. If this isn't the right place to post this I'm sorry, I don't know where else to go with this.

thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Pacts can be a bad idea. If something happens and one of you is still alive that person is legally responsible for deaths of the others. Then there's the thing about someone backing down and selling out everyone.

L

lone3wolf

Apr 7, 2018
How prevalent are suicide pacts and has anyone ever seen or heard of people going through with it? I feel like that would make me more comfortable going through with this so I know I'm not alone and if anyone is interested in one maybe we could start one. If this isn't the right place to post this I'm sorry, I don't know where else to go with this.
I am in... Pm me

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I haven't heard of a suicide pact working out, but that doesn't mean it can't. It is just dangerous, for the reasons @thatguyakira123 described.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Depends on method, people..etc

Need a method that does not rely on you doing anything. Like CO method. Or a double guillotine.

Reactions: NoDream
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
I would like to join, can you pm me?

J

jp13

Apr 17, 2018

If you're still wanting to do this can you PM me as well?

Fish

Fish

Apr 19, 2018

Want join please pm

V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I think suicide pacts are very rare. I have only heard about one incident and that was aboout 15-18 years ago. A boy and a girl. They jumped together. Both died.

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
CTB pacts are certainly hit or miss, methinks