• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm glad for you! Wish you the best whatever you decide to do.
What was the method you used for your first attempt if it's not indiscreet to ask?

Reactions: Ww42
Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
I'm glad for you! Wish you the best whatever you decide to do.
What was the method you used for your first attempt if it's not indiscreet to ask?
It was SN before. Ive got the story on my page. But basically i didnt realize how good the antidote was for it because I wanted to donate my organs after i died so i had ems come when i could tell i was passing out, and I was brought back even when my SpO2 saturation was like 65-70 ish. This time i wont be calling anyone, im just taking my organs with me to make sure im gone

Reactions: Forveleth
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
It was SN before. Ive got the story on my page. But basically i didnt realize how good the antidote was for it because I wanted to donate my organs after i died so i had ems come when i could tell i was passing out, and I was brought back even when my SpO2 saturation was like 65-70 ish. This time i wont be calling anyone, im just taking my organs with me to make sure im gone
Oh, you called someone. Classic mistake... hope you won't make it again if you're determined.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Oh, you called someone. Classic mistake... hope you won't make it again if you're determined.
Yeah that wont be happening. I wanted to do one last good deed and let people have my organs, but if I want to actually be at peace im going to have to skip the altruism

Reactions: LunarLight
teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
do keep updating if you get it in the PO box. that's probably the only way i'd be able to get it shipped

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

N

nner

Jul 13, 2023
Did you filled the PO box information with false data? Didn´t the post office ask for ID?