• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
It all depends. Are you tolerant to opioids? Also, some people metabolize opioids better or worse than others. All told, it's too uncertain a method. Also, with everything going on, it's hard as hell to get any. Not being able to keep getting my pain meds that I've needed for 13 years is why I'm going to CTB.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

deadSS

Apr 30, 2018
It all depends. Are you tolerant to opioids? Also, some people metabolize opioids better or worse than others. All told, it's too uncertain a method. Also, with everything going on, it's hard as hell to get any. Not being able to keep getting my pain meds that I've needed for 13 years is why I'm going to CTB.
I have no idea how resistant i am to opiods. Never taken them i think. I'm like 350 pounds tho. I have found a stash of pills.

D

deadSS

Apr 30, 2018
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
I have no idea how resistant i am to opiods. Never taken them i think. I'm like 350 pounds tho. I have found a stash of pills.
It's just too uncertain of a method. Even if you're opioid naive, your genetic makeup might be working against you and you don't even know it. It is advisable to find a more certain method if you really want to CTB, because there's a fair chance oxy might not work. Now, if you could get some fentanyl, that would be different because it's so strong. What the press isn't telling people is that the vast majority of opioid deaths are not from leftover percocets, they're from fentanyl. Either in counterfeit pills or tainted heroin.

T

Thinkinaboutit

Jul 9, 2018
Well that's disappointment to read.. I have a 200 mg prescription of Oxy from my open heart surgery in December and have never used any of it. I was hoping that maybe taking it with booze would accelerate respiratory collapse. I'm not a drinker nor an addict of any kind. I also have an anti-depressant (Effexor) and some heart medications. I've kept the Oxy around as a sort of consolation to tell myself that I do have some control over getting out of my terrible existence. Sometimes I think it might be better to wait for my sleep apnea to kill me but that probably won't happen unfortunately.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Well that's disappointment to read.. I have a 200 mg prescription of Oxy from my open heart surgery in December and have never used any of it. I was hoping that maybe taking it with booze would accelerate respiratory collapse. I'm not a drinker nor an addict of any kind. I also have an anti-depressant (Effexor) and some heart medications. I've kept the Oxy around as a sort of consolation to tell myself that I do have some control over getting out of my terrible existence. Sometimes I think it might be better to wait for my sleep apnea to kill me but that probably won't happen unfortunately.
... sleep apnea? Well that might just do it. Oxys, heart meds and booze ... and a breathing issue ... nothing is for sure but that sets up a "good" situation.

Reactions: Thinkinaboutit
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
... sleep apnea? Well that might just do it. Oxys, heart meds and booze ... and a breathing issue ... nothing is for sure but that sets up a "good" situation.
That's not what sleep apnea usually is. OSA is not a *breathing* issue the way emphysema or COPD is, it's a structural issue that causes the airway to be periodically blocked during sleep. Downing oxycodone, even in combination with booze and other meds, is still just as bad an idea.

S

SaddestRat

Jul 8, 2018
I tried it once personally but didn't have enough (or the means to get more). drank some alcohol as well and just got high, slept for like 4 hours then threw up lol. Can't remember the dosage I took. It felt nice but I'm not sure how pleasant/peaceful it would be if you took tons

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
WARNING
If "rescued", oxycodone OD will turn you into a vegetable!!

OD from opioid painkiller like Vicodin, OxyContin, or morphine cause depressed or slowed breathing. The lack of oxygen to the brain results in permanent brain damage!!

Dont underestimate the time window for recitation!!

Only OD on opioid in tandem with other highly lethal method like gun or hanging and be sure not to be "rescued".