• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Currently out of state in a hotel away from everyone and I'm getting calls + texts from all my friends and family. I dont wanna keep living but oh my god if I dont feel guilty. I've come so far to pussy out last second.

This sucks

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
I'm really sorry about what you're going through. That sounds complicated. </3

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I saw the post with your previous attempt (I think it was sleeping pills?) is that still your method?

What have your loved ones been saying?

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I saw the post with your previous attempt (I think it was sleeping pills?) is that still your method?

What have your loved ones been saying?
Current method is firearm so it'll be sure to work. My loved ones are saying they're worried and that they love me.

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Nov 11, 2023
that's really tough man :/ I don't have family members so that's not really a problem for me. I can't imagine how much guilt it can bring.
No matter when or how you choose to ctb, you'll always be leaving someone behind. Someone will grieve your absence.

Reactions: melancholymallory03
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
that's really tough man :/ I don't have family members so that's not really a problem for me. I can't imagine how much guilt it can bring.
No matter when or how you choose to ctb, you'll always be leaving someone behind. Someone will grieve your absence.
Thats true but seeing this much of an outpour hurts. I'll see how it goes. I'm still planning on CTB tonight but holy fuck it's so much harder now.

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Nov 11, 2023
are you 100% sure about ctb?
I don't want to discourage you, I just bet that the outpour might make you hesitate or unsure. Just want to pick your brains about how you feel

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
are you 100% sure about ctb?
I don't want to discourage you, I just bet that the outpour might make you hesitate or unsure. Just want to pick your brains about how you feel
I'm fairlt certain I want to. I've destroyed my life these past couple months and feel like I can't recover. I could always explain suicidal tendencies to my professors but that feels shitty idk.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im sorry you in such a difficult situation now, maybe think it through again. Whatever you decide i wish you the best <3

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Just put up a note on the closet saying not to come in there's a dead body. I only have FMJ rounds which is making me nervous but I should be unconcious on impact regardless so.
IMG 8317
Blocks interior as well so it all works

• Hugs
Reactions: justcallmeJ and Ash
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Best wishes for you, I hope you'll be in peace regardless of what happens.