Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Hello!

Anyone else just overthink everything like there are just so many obstacles trying to CTB?
My brain is just thinking of everything going wrong! I'm not going to CTB right now but my brain is just in this never ending cycle.

I'm not afraid of dying, I'm a perfectionist that needs everything to be exactly right or I'm a failure. This is one of the hells of being autistic!

Just wish my brain would shut up for a moment.

An example is:

Like for SN it's really hard to find in the UK and I finally found some but then you need a license, or they deliver to the post office and I have a huge fear of leaving the house on my own (due to Autism and anxiety) then it gets complicated to get to my house because my parents will want to know what it is. Then I don't knownuowndiscreet the packaging will be or if I will act suspicious and the seller would call the cops.

Partial hanging seems the most available one to me but then you can't control your body thrashing around and don't want to be not able to do anything because I was found!
The only thing I can think of is wait till they watch TV as they watch it loud.

I know they are dramatic but that's what my brain does. Even the thing that I know will help me most (CTB) just makes me overthink!

Someone needs to come and hit me in the head with a frying pan! :aw::ohh:

Ps. That auto corrected to overthinking testicles, so that was nearly the title!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, ActualLesbian, FranCanSee and 5 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Auto-correct typo made me laugh lol. First time in months. But yes. Overthinking does limit us in our life and ctb attempts, and i dont know how to stop it.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Deleted member 17331, tryingtoescape and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I tend not to overthink things anymore, I just do. Then I think about it.
Like the girl who broke my heart recently asked me "did you not consider the consequences?" re: telling her I loved her.
I said "no, of course not. I saw something I wanted and I went for it".
Too much of my misery is a result of regrets from past inaction. I don't make that mistake anymore.
Now I make the opposite mistake, and then make myself miserable dwelling on the consequences of those mistakes.
But I'm manic. Rationalizing is not my strong suit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, BeautifulMosaics, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I'm a big overthinker and perfectionist with OCD tendencies.
Yet many times in life I still managed to not think things through, make a horrible decision, and ensure my life would spiral further into misery.
So if I could set aside thought and just "act" in those instances, surely I can do that now. I must do that now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sad_Autistic_boy_101, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person