• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tomakeitstop

tomakeitstop

May 5, 2022
Hi everybody,

I'm new to this forum and looking for some resources. I had an attempt in August that I survived because my family called 911 within 15 minutes after I overdosed and I was taken to the ER. They didn't pump my stomach and I'm not really quite sure what else they really did to stabilize me, but I survived the attempt without any brain or organ damage.

The first time I overdosed on:
a full bottle of Latuda 120mg
a full bottle of Lamictal 200mg
a full bottle of Lyrica 100mg
and a half bottle of Propanolol 20mg

I remember at the hospital that they were really concerned about how much Propanolol I had taken because it's a blood pressure medication.
This time I was planning to go to a different pharmacy and claim to have lost my meds and pay cash for them to get twice the amount. In that case though, I wouldn't be able to get a second bottle of the Latuda because it's expensive out of pocket.

I'm not concerned about whether or not it would be painful. I just need it to be under the radar and I need to be able to do this by the 23rd of May when I get back from a camping trip and have the opportunity to go to an isolated place to be alone.

I could also add a full bottle of 1000 mg of Metformin, but I don't think that would do anything because that just affects my blood sugar.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you,
Sass

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk
hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Wow that's quite an attempt you did there. I hope your feeling better. Why not try something like SN or N instead? Those two are guaranteed to kill you if done correctly.

Reactions: houseofleaves and Ashu
tomakeitstop

tomakeitstop

May 5, 2022
Wow that's quite an attempt you did there. I hope your feeling better. Why not try something like SN or N instead? Those two are guaranteed to kill you if done correctly.
I don't think I could get them in time by when I need them (the 23rd) and I wouldn't know where to source them or if I would feel comfortable sourcing them :/

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
You need to make clear if you really wanna go for it. If you really mean it and don't want to just attempt, then definitely N or SN is a better choice

N is probably very hard to get at the moment due to global shortage, but SN should be OK, some people on here know website where they sell it, and it's very cheap + shouldn't take too long to get delivered

You can also have a look in the PPeH book that is available to download for free in one of the featured threads here

Reactions: houseofleaves
Aardvark

Aardvark

Apr 26, 2022
Hi there hankbank3928. I'm very new to this forum and trying to get up to speed with the abbreviations used by everyone. I've tried searching this site, but cannot find what SN or N means. Are you please able to share that with me?

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Just off the top of my head, overdosing fatally on psych meds is nearly impossible. I tried 3 times—before I knew better—even to the point of being intubated/charcoaled, and I'm still here. And I did it with the help of things like clonazepam—which can affect breathing, all to no effect. So I wouldn't bother with those by this point…

Reactions: houseofleaves, _Minsk, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 2 others
tomakeitstop

tomakeitstop

May 5, 2022
You need to make clear if you really wanna go for it. If you really mean it and don't want to just attempt, then definitely N or SN is a better choice

N is probably very hard to get at the moment due to global shortage, but SN should be OK, some people on here know website where they sell it, and it's very cheap + shouldn't take too long to get delivered

You can also have a look in the PPeH book that is available to download for free in one of the featured threads here
Okay, can you point me in the direction of people who know how to procure these substances?

tomakeitstop

tomakeitstop

May 5, 2022
Just off the top of my head, overdosing fatally on psych meds is nearly impossible. I tried 3 times—before I knew better—even to the point of being intubated/charcoaled, and I'm still here. And I did it with the help of things like clonazepam—which can affect breathing, all to no effect. So I wouldn't bother with those by this point…
Are you absolutely sure? Even on a massive amount of propanolol?

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Are you absolutely sure? Even on a massive amount of propanolol?
No, I'm not 100%. And I just found where someone managed it with propanolol. He took 6g apparently. That's g as in grams, as in 6,000mg. You'd need 150 of your bottles…

Reactions: houseofleaves and Ashu
hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Hi there hankbank3928. I'm very new to this forum and trying to get up to speed with the abbreviations used by everyone. I've tried searching this site, but cannot find what SN or N means. Are you please able to share that with me?
SN means sodium nitrite and N means Nembutal. Both of these you can acquire (I have both of them).

Reactions: houseofleaves
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
SN means sodium nitrite and N means Nembutal. Both of these you can acquire (I have both of them).
Where can you acquire N at this time with the current shortage?

If you know of a source, I'd greatly appreciate a DM!

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
I guess N is impossible to get at the moment?

But if you know about SN source, I'd be glad for it too!

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Please dont do that . Its fking painful to die this way. Please

T

Tiemblo

May 18, 2022
Please…if you know any SN or N source DM to me. I am quite desperate and I do not know how to download PPH safely
Is SN known also as E-250?

Last edited:
S

Scott62

Apr 27, 2022
A litre of 47.3% gin and 56 x 40mg Propanolol tablets. How does that stack up ??