L

Livvy-Lu

Jul 19, 2021
I am needing help to make sense of all the information in this forum. I am seriously considering and needing to ctb and feel like I can't safely explore any option anywhere.
I need advice and kindness - but honesty as well.
I have stockpiled over 90 tablets of Sertraline (100mg) as well as 40 sleeping tablets (OTC Dose). Is this a suitable/viable way to ctb?
I know that vomiting is a real risk as well as other variables. I also know that alcohol increases risk of death.

My reasoning footnotes are as follows:
- Recent immigration to a new country
- A bereavement that took place in my home country. First death I am not home for
- Historic sexual abuse I am trying (but failing) to recover from
- Investigation at work (I work in mental health services)
- Ongoing panic symptoms
- PTSD features
- Relentless emotional suffering

I feel low as well as terrified, almost every day. I need a contingency plan because I feel like having a likely plan will really help. I also am experiencing severe depression so I can't track all the threads in a meaningful way. Signposting will be really helpful for me because I can' organise my thoughts in a way that make sense.
TIA

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Most likely this isn't gonna work. You can read about ODs in the PPeH or these ones here:

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and gap
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I am needing help to make sense of all the information in this forum. I am seriously considering and needing to ctb and feel like I can't safely explore any option anywhere.
I need advice and kindness - but honesty as well.
I have stockpiled over 90 tablets of Sertraline (100mg) as well as 40 sleeping tablets (OTC Dose). Is this a suitable/viable way to ctb?
I know that vomiting is a real risk as well as other variables. I also know that alcohol increases risk of death.

My reasoning footnotes are as follows:
- Recent immigration to a new country
- A bereavement that took place in my home country. First death I am not home for
- Historic sexual abuse I am trying (but failing) to recover from
- Investigation at work (I work in mental health services)
- Ongoing panic symptoms
- PTSD features
- Relentless emotional suffering

I feel low as well as terrified, almost every day. I need a contingency plan because I feel like having a likely plan will really help. I also am experiencing severe depression so I can't track all the threads in a meaningful way. Signposting will be really helpful for me because I can' organise my thoughts in a way that make sense.
TIA
Unfortunately those pills are designed to do no real harm in the case of an overdose. They will at the most just make you sick 🤢 sorry !

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and Praestat_Mori
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
you dont need to justify your reasons for wanting to ctb here friend 🖤 some light reading on the ld50 for substances you can get your hands on will be informative

• Love
Reactions: cartdog and Praestat_Mori