• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Honestly my most drastic chosen method is jumping but obv ik my S.I. will kick in... I'd prefer to die at home would love to die of overdose but only have pharmaceutical drugs at home. Last day or so been taking some of my meds extra with alcohol & felt very... breathless at times. I wonder if adding sedating supplements the mix would help at all. Buttt ik overdose alone isnt enough then I think of likeeee adding water to the mix.

Ig a bath isn't a the mkst reliable. Makes me think of the shallow water method.... or ig leaving the house and try drowning. Substances def lower S.I.

Im just getting.. not desperate but desperate to at least know I have a method/way out 😭😭😭😭 why the fuck does this have to be so damn hard.

I'm getting zoplicone later/tmrw. Ima just be taking it with alcohol to sleep smh. I'm tired of being awake. I'm hating being/feeling forced to live. I'm tired of this.

Every day that I try to live I end it wanting to die. I want to die at home, as comfortable as possible. But nope. Fuckkk this sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired, I find it so incredibly cruel and dreadful how it's so unnecessarily difficult for one to die on their own terms. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Livingvsdying25
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I understand why you'd feel so tired, I find it so incredibly cruel and dreadful how it's so unnecessarily difficult for one to die on their own terms. But anyway best wishes.
Thnx for replies Funeralcry & yeah that's what I am feeling rn.