• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

verissimerson

Apr 18, 2019
  • 2,450 mg of 5 HTP (49 pills)
  • 160 mg of Lexapro (16 pills)
  • St. John Wort Tea

If I take all these pills plus St. John wort tea, will it be potentially mortal? Does someone have any experience to share?

Thank you in advance.

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
What's the tea for?

Anyway. If you OD on 5-HTP with SSRI you will most likely get the serotonin syndrome. Read more about it and you'll let it go.

V

verissimerson

Apr 18, 2019
What's the tea for?

Anyway. If you OD on 5-HTP with SSRI you will most likely get the serotonin syndrome. Read more about it and you'll let it go.
St. John wort tea works as an SSRI, it is explicitly not recommended for people under SSRI medications. It potentializes serotonin syndrome, but I am not sure if it is a reliable method.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I think that if ODing with Lexapro can = death, I'm pretty sure Lexapro would have been banned...

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
no it wont be lethal, will jsut cause serotonin syndrom and fuck you up. Seen a few people present in ED after trying to CTB with SSRI's. Definately do not reccomend.

Reactions: verissimerson
V

verissimerson

Apr 18, 2019
no it wont be lethal, will jsut cause serotonin syndrom and fuck you up. Seen a few people present in ED after trying to CTB with SSRI's. Definately do not reccomend.
A couple of years ago my mom got Serotonin Syndrome and even though her health was very bad, she didn't die, though the literature says that it is potentially fatal.

J

Janica333

Dec 5, 2018
Serotonin syndrome is PURE HELL!! The experience I have had was million times worse than several broken bones and suffocation until death (if you can call it that but I had nde) from an accident. The suffering was equal to emergency surgery without anesthesia which sadly happened to me once also.

Doctor had accidentally given me another medication for nerve pain with serotonin then. The suffering must be much worse with higher doses.

Medications are not for euthanasia. They will most likely give extreme torture and most can't handle it and call 911. Only those that are written in peacefull pill handbook can give peacefull death with right doses.
It felt like having thousands of ants under skin and like my brain was electrocuted constantly. I got twitches in all muscles. It was pure torture, hell and panic.

Worse than what you see in horror movies.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: deathenvoy