• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Earth-Visitor

Apr 9, 2020
Looking for a full, comprehensive list of over-the-counter medications that are guaranteed to knock me unconscious.

Also, are there drugs, preferably over-the-counter, that numb or disable one's instincts of self-preservation? I'd like to know those, too.

Any substance or technique that can take the place of a drug would work too.

My available methods are hanging, cutting my neck, and carbon monoxide poisoning.

I have extensive nerve damage and have suffered a large drop in intelligence, in addition to pain, so I'm sorry if I am asking stupid questions.

Many thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust, paula1326 and William Barker
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
See you are new here, maybe worth you browsing the site first, have a read of different threads before leaping in with questions like these.

Check out the megathreads and so forth, otherwise welcome to the forum

• Hugs
Reactions: William Barker and Partial-Elf
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Looking for a full, comprehensive list of over-the-counter medications that are guaranteed to knock me unconscious.

Also, are there drugs, preferably over-the-counter, that numb or disable one's instincts of self-preservation? I'd like to know those, too.

Any substance or technique that can take the place of a drug would work too.

My available methods are hanging, cutting my neck, and carbon monoxide poisoning.

I have extensive nerve damage and have suffered a large drop in intelligence, in addition to pain, so I'm sorry if I am asking stupid questions.

Many thanks!

it would help if you tell us what country you live in. is melatonin OTC in your country?

• Hugs
Reactions: William Barker
paula1326

paula1326

A Cold Old Worried Lady
Apr 15, 2019
it would help if you tell us what country you live in. is melatonin OTC in your country?
I also need this type of information.... what does melatonin achieve?

Reactions: William Barker
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I also need this type of information.... what does melatonin achieve?

You need to use the search bar in this forum, I am not being rude, but please don't expect people to give you answers so direct esp when you are so new.