• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
It's not just total number of suicides that is increasing, but the rate of suicide is increasing as well. It's only going to keep going up. Unfortunately blame will continue to be cast on the individual instead of this fucked up system that causes people to be miserable and suicidal in the first place.

Nothing will change bc the system deems we are still at an acceptable replacement level (disposable cogs lost to suicide can still be replaced quickly enough by new ones). It's going to be like when OSHA was finally created due to workers dying faster than could be replaced. Until then, businesses as usual - there's money to be made, people to exploit, an environment to destroy.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp-video/mmvo201161285832

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Unfortunately blame will continue to be cast on the individual instead of this fucked up system that causes people to be miserable and suicidal in the first place.
Humans have always and will keep shooting themselves in the feet until they no longer can prop themselves above the ground.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I found this about suicide in the U.S. . I pasted an excerpt from an article below . i didn't write that nor make that up :

"most people who attempt suicide do not die—unless they use a gun. Across all suicide attempts not involving a firearm, 4 percent result in death. But for gun suicide, those statistics are flipped: Approximately 90 percent of gun suicide attempts end in death. "

I didn't link the article cause imo it talks about some bs about preventing suicide . like wtf some people are in extreme torture and want to escape . if suicide with a gun can do it that's not "gun violence" as that stupid article says that's escaping extreme torture. it's that person's life and choice. plus we all will die anyway so why are they so hell bent on keeping the prisoners alive for a while now until they die anyway. note to these controlling creeps humans are temporary mortal creatures who will die mostly horribly of some painful disease like cancer.

90-of-gun-suicide-attempts-fatal-stat.png

And now i'm adding a note to self: imo most of these people shooting themselves weren't expert gun shooters . nor did they practice 1000 hours in the mirror getting the angle right not flinching . nor did they all use a high velocity rifle nor shotgun which are much deadlier imo than little handguns. so with the above that 90% probability would be higher.

Last edited:
S

Suffering1

Feb 4, 2023
You are absolutely right they're gonna keep avoiding the problem until it starts costing them money. Our whole system is entirely effed up! At the bear minimum they need to make mental health care free or suicide legal for people with SI. They're literally doing nothing to help us.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
The rich will squeeze every last drop of blood from us until we CTB !!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
The rich will squeeze every last drop of blood from us until we CTB !!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I wouldn't blame the rich for your problems. It's the ideologues with money that are the problem, WEF/Blackrock and their cronies. The rich provide plenty of work opportunities for folks. Not all rich are equal, there's levels to it.