SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I have wanted to die for the longest time. It is true peace after all, and nothing else could compare. I know that people on here have been suffering for longer than I have, and it's despair-inducing to know that, despite our best efforts, we have accomplished nothing at all. Suicide has become more difficult and stigmatised, the opposition to this site has grown, and suicidal people are being treated worse. It's as if wanting to die is less acceptable than mass murder to most people, and no matter how much anyone tries to convince them, they are stuck to their views with superglue. The only thing left for me is to vent, until my suffering becomes so unbearable that I'm driven to a brutish ctb method.

• Hugs
Reactions: thesaddestgirl, pthnrdnojvsc, SantasHelper and 3 others
Azora

Azora

Apr 13, 2023
Being against suicide is only natural for most mentally healthy people. Wanting to live is a primal instinct and the biproduct of dopamine and seratonin. The average person can't imagine wanting to kill themselves so it becomes something hard to sympathize with. In a way I suppose that is a good thing because a society based on suicide would be certainly a dire one! Still, I do think that our culture is becoming more accepting of it. In Canada, for example, assisted suicide is not only legal but encouraged for people with chronic illnesses.

Reactions: thesaddestgirl and SantasHelper
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Being against suicide is only natural for most mentally healthy people. Wanting to live is a primal instinct and the biproduct of dopamine and seratonin. The average person can't imagine wanting to kill themselves so it becomes something hard to sympathize with. In a way I suppose that is a good thing because a society based on suicide would be certainly a dire one! Still, I do think that our culture is becoming more accepting of it. In Canada, for example, assisted suicide is not only legal but encouraged for people with chronic illnesses.
This is prob why I feel so dead, no dopamine or serotonin going on I feel.

Do they allow mentally ill people to ctb in canada?

Reactions: SantasHelper
Azora

Azora

Apr 13, 2023
This is prob why I feel so dead, no dopamine or serotonin going on I feel.

Do they allow mentally ill people to ctb in canada?
That's what recreational drugs are for! Meth increases your dopamine by 1,300% :tongue:

I believe they do extend euthenasia to people with mental illness in Canada but it has to be chronic and have two doctors sign off on.

Reactions: SantasHelper and nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
That's what recreational drugs are for! Meth increases your dopamine by 1,300% :tongue:

I believe they do extend euthenasia to people with mental illness in Canada but it has to be chronic and have two doctors sign off on.
Stuck in America I can't sleep, I destroyed my brain with dmt

Reactions: SantasHelper
SantasHelper

SantasHelper

Living the ‘gift’ of life
Apr 14, 2023
Stuck in America I can't sleep, I destroyed my brain with dmt
Stuck in America too. All I do is smoke cigarettes and drink occasionally

Reactions: nosoul
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly disgusts me how in this world there is still a lack of acceptance towards the right to die and I do believe that this will just get worse as time goes on despite the fact that wanting suicide is perfectly logical and makes sense in such a hellish world. It's inhumane how people are denied options of guaranteed and peaceful ways to free themselves from this existence, it should be a basic human right being able to exit peacefully because after all there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this world. Not everybody is deluded enough to want to exist in this harmful world that is filled with risks where all that lies ahead is decaying from age. Life really is so futile and unnecessary.