mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
You are a brave man. The sun is still out, but there's no way in hell I am going to look them up after the warning she gave! and especially after your reply! Which game is the least scary from the list...
this kind of stuff interests me from a distance because I have had my own run in's with invisible entity's here's a thread I started about it some time back. you couldn't pay me to play those games I don't need any demonic attachments messing with me !
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/demonic-supernatural-metaphysical-activity-experiences.2378/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
this kind of stuff interests me from a distance because I have had my own run in's with invisible entity's here's a thread I started about it some time back. you couldn't pay me to play those games I don't need any demonic attachments messing with me !
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/demonic-supernatural-metaphysical-activity-experiences.2378/

Reading your story alone scares the crap out of me.
I'm not going to click on those videos, btw... I'm scared I won't be able to sleep tonight if I watch them!
It would be fun to have a online scary movie night and go to those sites that allows you to share links where you can watch and stream videos. Grab some popcorn and we'll comfort each other :P

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and mattwitt
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Reading your story alone scares the crap out of me.
I'm not going to click on those videos, btw... I'm scared I won't be able to sleep tonight if I watch them!
It would be fun to have a online scary movie night and go to those sites that allows you to share links where you can watch and stream videos. Grab some popcorn and we'll comfort each other :P
yeah I'm a chicken myself... I have other experiences I want to put on my thread but I was waiting for others

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Desperate_Soul and lv-gras
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
yeah I'm a chicken myself... I have other experiences I want to put on my thread but I was waiting for others

I grew up with my mom telling me that lightning strikes are striking at bad spirits. When I was little, there was a thunderstorm happening and it was nighttime. My room has huge windows so I could see the lightning flashes very clearly. All of a sudden there's a huge flash of lightning that reflected off the ceiling lights along with a clap of thunder. But that's not the only sound I heard. There was also a cracking noise that came from the ceiling lights and a laugh that followed. Ever since that day, I've been scared of being in that room during a thunderstorm.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and mattwitt
U

user90872

Aug 22, 2018
On a side note, don't you find it rather saddening that we cannot truly state whether the paranormal is real?

Reactions: Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, blood orange and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
On a side note, don't you find it rather saddening that we cannot truly state whether the paranormal is real?
start doing evp sessions in scary places : )

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I've seen a lot of "ghost adventures" episodes but I have never seen this kind of spirit box !

Reactions: lv-gras and Desperate_Soul
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
I've seen a lot of "ghost adventures" episodes but I have never seen this kind of spirit box !

That title alone is enough to scare me from clicking and watching that video. I'm already scared when those ghost hunters use those machine of theirs and they translate it via captions and it says to 'leave' or something. Some people get off on the thrill of scaring people online and editing the shit out of something that isn't scary to make it scary and seem real, but even if it's not real, I'm going to believe it's real.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and mattwitt
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've never messed around with a Ouiji board before, but I've watched videos on YouTube about it. Has anyone ever played with it before? Is it real? Does it really move on its own? Is there really a spirit?
I have experimented and yes it was scary.I was in a large group of people and I sware to god , no one was pushing the glass.
The answers were randomly asked by anyone and we all very lightly placed our fingers on the glass and it would be obvious if people were pushing it.incidentally the answers were correct.I would not do it again ! I was young and curious at the time.

Reactions: mattwitt, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Desperate_Soul and 1 other person
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Ever since I created this thread and read all of your experiences, I've been scared to sleep in silence. I'm finally taking advantage of my Google Home device and using it for white noise. I am a little scared that the machine will make some kind of scary noise, but it's been helping me sleep so it's a risk I'm willing to take!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt, lv-gras and 1 other person
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
Ever since I created this thread and read all of your experiences, I've been scared to sleep in silence. I'm finally taking advantage of my Google Home device and using it for white noise. I am a little scared that the machine will make some kind of scary noise, but it's been helping me sleep so it's a risk I'm willing to take!
See.. some things are not meant to be tampered with.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt and Desperate_Soul
C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
Can't take em seriously, that dumb horror movie of the same name probably ruined it for me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals