• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I know N is the most effective, that's why vets use it to to put down animals. But apperently it is just impossible to get.
And i know that allot of people in the past have died from the old barbiturate based "sleeping pills"
So, are there any other options besides N that you can still actually manage to get ahold of, and what would be the best ones?
Preferably one with a long shelf life, as im not trying to use it right away, just a safety net for when my health takes downward turn
Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's impossible as it's not on the market now.

Sodium pentobarbital is definitely available if you look. Its under various brands but its the same thing as what nembutal used to be.

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
It's impossible as it's not on the market now.

Sodium pentobarbital is definitely available if you look. Its under various brands but its the same thing as what nembutal used to be.
Is Phenobarbital available through the clear web? I've had a look and it's available for pets, but a prescription is required.