• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Tried to look for available OTC Antiemetics (AE) threads here that might help aid with SN method. Since some talk around has been that despite it being risky and heavy vomiting to do without AE, still worked for few (although not recommended). I was wondering if there are OTC AE which don't require prescription that can be good enough (while probably not as effective as Meto of course), I found Meclizine or Prochlorperazine as options looking around. But wanted to see anyone's expertise on this subject, is there something else you recommend, how effective it is and is it advisable (or not)?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Diphenhydramin(e)(chlorid, sold with different brand names worldwide.

A

Adriana

May 31, 2023
I tried amytriptiline, diazepam and green anti vomiting pills when I was 12 going on 13, I would have completed it if I hadn't decided to leave my mother's apartment in my drug induced stupidity.