S

shallowblackout

Sep 13, 2023
Does anyone know where to get the original PPH (pdf) or have copies of other versions since then?

I know that the updates are for good reasons and things are changed as we learn more about what works and what doesn't, but I'm just curious as to what the other versions say and what info is no longer included

• Love
Reactions: lifeeternal
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Does anyone know where to get the original PPH (pdf) or have copies of other versions since then?

I know that the updates are for good reasons and things are changed as we learn more about what works and what doesn't, but I'm just curious as to what the other versions say and what info is no longer included
On that note, I have a feeling they change around things in each issue just so they can have new things to say each time to keep people subscribing. I wondered if they do that deliberately with SN for example, it wouldn't surprise me.

Upvote 0
S

shallowblackout

Sep 13, 2023
Wow. Thank you. I've been looking for days lol
On that note, I have a feeling they change around things in each issue just so they can have new things to say each time to keep people subscribing. I wondered if they do that deliberately with SN for example, it wouldn't surprise me.
After reading through some of the editions, I'd say that you could be right about this.
At first I had this notion that the authors were publishing for truly altruistic reasons, but the yearly editions and reprints with info being tweaked slightly seems like you could be right.

I also never knew how much they were charging because I've always been able to find a free ebook somewhere. That's more money than I anticipated.

Don't get me wrong, authors should be compensated for their work, but this would be akin to republishing a dictionary every year.

Last edited:
Upvote 0