• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

donggi72

Mar 26, 2024
What do you think about ordering SN to a hotel for suicide?
Will it look too suspicious?

Reactions: iloverachel
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
No shit it will, it's just something out of the ordinary they'll pick up on.

Reactions: rozeske
tgifryday

tgifryday

xoxo
Dec 2, 2023
I work night desk at a hotel. One of the long term guests here CTB a few days ago and we just found his body today. I noticed he had a package delivered today, so a little late I guess, but I opened it bc I just had a feeling... my feeling was right and a little package of SN was inside. Nobody else who works here would have EVER realized if they didn't already know about SS and SN, I guarantee it. The package was just sitting on the desk waiting to be brought to his room if we hadn't already found him a few hours before.

I think the only reason this didn't look weird is bc it's an extended stay hotel, the front desk is basically like an apartment main office so we get mail for longer term guests all the time and we just hand it to them if they come to the desk and ask. The package was discreet enough, I mean I was totally crossing my fingers for some fuckin dark web fentanyl pills inside or something lol, but it looks like any other regular padded envelope.