• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
After a month of getting to know this site, pouring myself out, getting scammed and ordering the wrong SN, considering chloroquine... I have finally ordered the SN I need to die. Everything else is set, I just need to become accustomed to eating less and settling my issues down and I will be ready to go, out of my suffering and failure

vitalism

vitalism

<3
Apr 10, 2024
Congratulations!!

I'm in a similar boat as you were before, on my way to get scammed ordering SN for the first time.

Can you please help me avoid the same mistake with a PM source?

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Congratulations!!

I'm in a similar boat as you were before, on my way to get scammed ordering SN for the first time.

Can you please help me avoid the same mistake with a PM source?
Once you post more you'll unlock PMs. Reply to this when you get it and I'll provide you a source.

Reactions: divinemistress36
E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
Congrats on the SN! That's really big. I'm also on the hunt for SN and I don't wanna get scammed myself. Would you be willing to to PM me the source you used? I hope this won't be one of many annoying source requests like this. Sorry to inconvenience you.

Reactions: Myexit
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Thank you so much <3

Do you know how many posts it takes?
I don't know exactly, but it's not too many. Don't worry, I'll check back every now and then to see if you have unlocked them. <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief knowing that the SN will be arriving, I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: unabletocope
myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
Once you post more you'll unlock PMs. Reply to this when you get it and I'll provide you a source.
I'm sorry to intrude, but would you be open to providing me the source as well? Totally understand if not! Thank you so much. <3

snow-angel

snow-angel

Mar 31, 2024

Hey, would you be willing to share w/ me? I'm getting pretty desperate. Thank you

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
PM me source aswell please!!!

O

orange-waffle

Sep 22, 2023
After a month of getting to know this site, pouring myself out, getting scammed and ordering the wrong SN, considering chloroquine... I have finally ordered the SN I need to die. Everything else is set, I just need to become accustomed to eating less and settling my issues down and I will be ready to go, out of my suffering and failure
do you mind pm me the source please?

M

marudekinoumitai

Mar 28, 2023
Could you please pm me too? I'd really really appreciate it!

ArgentApricot

ArgentApricot

Certified Shamash Hater
Apr 6, 2024
I'm not asking directly for the source(although i wouldn't mind)
But i'd like to know about how you found the source; dark web, seller on here who contacted you, referral?
again, not asking for details but i'd like some pointers to find sources myself. and how is your situation with antiemetics?

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I'm not asking directly for the source(although i wouldn't mind)
But i'd like to know about how you found the source; dark web, seller on here who contacted you, referral?
again, not asking for details but i'd like some pointers to find sources myself. and how is your situation with antiemetics?
I don't give out sources. I asked around and people shared with me, kind of like you. It can be done. I have metoclopramide, still waiting on benzos and will get paracetamol at some point as well