T

TangentiallyAlive

Jul 3, 2024
I placed an order from dmc on the 25th of august & it got to the point where it's saying "The postal item has been processed at the office of exchange and handed over for further transportation to the destination country" on the 31st of august. It hasn't moved in 5 days and I'm starting to worry that it might've gotten lost in the mail or worse, it might have been sent through, but the tracking isn't updated so I won't know when to be ready to get it (I live with my family, it'd be VERY bad if they opened it and found SN). Has anyone else had a similar experience? How long did it take everyone else's to ship to their country? (I'm in the US)

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
It's normal. 5 days is nothing I've had stuff stuck at that for ages, especially for things coming to and from the US these days

Reactions: lovelesslifeless, rozeske, wCvML2 and 1 other person
awaitinglove

awaitinglove

lost in my head
Apr 30, 2023
i think it's normal bc it's coming from a different country. it'll probably update once it's in the US

Reactions: lovelesslifeless, rozeske, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't know how much longer it will take but I would advise not to tip off postal service or law enforcement by calling about your package.
I'm assuming that it is coming from outside the US so things take time to get through customs.
As far as family is concerned, do you order other things online? Like stuff from Amazon?
Maybe placing an order wouldn't be a bad idea so they think it's normal. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: Decided98 and rozeske
W

WildBird

Sep 17, 2024
Did you get the package?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
OP any update on this? Guessing it was just a usual carrier delay but appreciate knowing if you did rcv it!

Last edited:
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
OP did a goodbye thread so we could think he received it @athiestjoe @WildBird

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and athiestjoe