• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
People who have read No Longer Human problly know this, but basically what the title says. State the opposite of a word and state the reasoning. I'll start with a word, then the next post answers and leaves another word for whoever that comes after. Try to leave random words with no obvious opposite word.

I'll start with, 'what's the opposite of dog?'

C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
For me it's cat because they are often portrayed as opposites in personality and in my experience often have opposing factions In arguments about which is best as a pet

en-bat-y

en-bat-y

Nov 4, 2023
People who have read No Longer Human problly know this, but basically what the title says. State the opposite of a word and state the reasoning. I'll start with a word, then the next post answers and leaves another word for whoever that comes after. Try to leave random words with no obvious opposite word.

I'll start with, 'what's the opposite of dog?'
just to add some variety: a cloud. dogs are on earth, clouds are in the sky, dog has four legs, cloud has none, dogs are solid, clouds are made of vaper, dogs are living, clouds aren't.
random word then... what is the opposite of a computer?

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Camomile. Dog belongs to animal kingdom, camomile to kingdom of plants.
My next word is "suicide".