• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
So.. opioids benzos and alcohol may of been postponed. As druggos have been on the fck^ with them in my town. So not much around for a while i expect. Which would mean getting them by post and saving both cash and pills i suppose, it's just a shame i eat a lot. Anyways, i don't mind hanging myself, it's just the conclusion of where as i have the rope, but no proper place to do a full suspension. Seen a lot of people talk about SN, i litto have no idea, would i buy the le Amazon shop web?? Any sites you'd tell//reccomend? Any tips on preparing these next methods would be greatly appreciated.

Side note - i could make a construction in my house to hang myself from the roof but tbh... it ain't gonna swing with me, it would probably have to be outside. Should i hang myself in like a building i can find? There is a few, i think but maybe it would be best to hang from a tree. Walking sucks especially when it's fields because don't know how much time I'll have before dark if i dont wanna be spotted in country roads but enough time in sun so i can see what im tying the noos3/slipknot. Idk suggestions og thing i can hang myself to in full suspension would be great :)

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It's easy to find on the largest online marketplace in the US or auction site.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
There are a lot of U.K. specific SN threads

Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
Kk cool bro
Uh, sis, or le bicycle chain of genders if applicable

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'd search for them and then make a SN in the U.K. thread if you don't find what you need

Reactions: Michaelwaev
Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
Just to be clear chemical NaNO3 yeah?
Or nah?
I'll remember to get something that will help me not throw up the stuff too

Last edited:
Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
ok so I have that bookmarked, I next get paid, I get it.