• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bad idea?

• Total voters
flyingjustice

flyingjustice

It is what it is
Mar 17, 2024
I have my CTB method and was deciding if I should try it out before hand although would this be a bad idea? I tested it positive for fentanyl which is what I wanted and have a jewlery scale for measuring the CTB method.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sorry some of us are just waking up. Trying is never a good idea but it depends on the method and what exactly you are trying.

Reactions: flyingjustice
flyingjustice

flyingjustice

It is what it is
Mar 17, 2024
Sorry some of us are just waking up. Trying is never a good idea but it depends on the method and what exactly you are trying.
No worries and you're right, I was sitting in front of it for awhile when I made the post and having just 1 person agree it was a bad idea convinced me not to. In the moment, I was in a very bad state and most likely would have snorted it. The opioid is a mix of fentanyl + H

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No worries and you're right, I was sitting in front of it for awhile when I made the post and having just 1 person agree it was a bad idea convinced me not to. In the moment, I was in a very bad state and most likely would have snorted it. The opioid is a mix of fentanyl + H
May I ask, why the trial? Are you worried about purity? I think it would be better to find other ways of checking it's purity if that is the case. The problem with trials is you may end up accidentally dying before your planned date or you might end up hurting yourself further.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Very bad idea unless you are prepared to actually die.

I know when we are really depressed we feel trapped and can't die. However, the body really is very fragile and it doesn't take much to kill us. Your test could very easily be fatal.

flyingjustice

flyingjustice

It is what it is
Mar 17, 2024
May I ask, why the trial? Are you worried about purity? I think it would be better to find other ways of checking it's purity if that is the case. The problem with trials is you may end up accidentally dying before your planned date or you might end up hurting yourself further.

Primarily so I can experience it once before I use it to CTB, that way I would know what to expect come the time. I knew of the risks but it didn't bother me as I am already set on dying. I tried last year but woke up in a hospital and failed.

Very bad idea unless you are prepared to actually die.

I know when we are really depressed we feel trapped and can't die. However, the body really is very fragile and it doesn't take much to kill us. Your test could very easily be fatal.
I'm prepared to die and have tried early 2023 but was saved so dying early and unintentionally at this point would be a blessing