L

Lee

Aug 31, 2018
First one I'm considering is carbon monoxide poisoning. I have a few disposable BBQs and a car. Pros seem to be that it's fairly peaceful/painless. Downside is finding a quiet spot where I won't be disturbed to carry this out.

Other options are partial suspension - seems less intimidating but more chances of it not succeeding. Or full suspension but the only way for me to accomplish that would be from an attic hatch. I'm slightly worried I'd either decapitate myself (not really what I want my parents to find) or bring the ceiling down, which might give my game away.

Anyone have any insight?

Reactions: Deutsch and Tiburcio
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
First one I'm considering is carbon monoxide poisoning. I have a few disposable BBQs and a car. Pros seem to be that it's fairly peaceful/painless. Downside is finding a quiet spot where I won't be disturbed to carry this out.

Other options are partial suspension - seems less intimidating but more chances of it not succeeding. Or full suspension but the only way for me to accomplish that would be from an attic hatch. I'm slightly worried I'd either decapitate myself (not really what I want my parents to find) or bring the ceiling down, which might give my game away.

Anyone have any insight?
I'll hire a car when I go out my planned route the carbon monoxide way - why hire ? My car is prob worthy 8/9 grand now and I'd want it tj have a resale value so money can go to my family or even my sister has it but with a stiffie moulding poss for a couple of days i certainly wouldn't want the car so won't sell imagine it 'one owner comes with the unique smell of death!!' Whereas a hire car I wouldn't give a shit ... think about it

Reactions: Deutsch, Ssname and Tiburcio
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
are you doing some calculation or test with a measuring devices before you do it?

i also wonder: how do i make sure doesnt accidentaly catch fire? is there even a risk

L

Lee

Aug 31, 2018
If I decided on the carbon monoxide route, I may well buy a detector, but my main concern would be raising suspicion.
As for the hanging, I've read that a 7ft drop is what is needed for my height/weight. The drop I'm thinking of is more like 8-9 foot.

couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
If I decided on the carbon monoxide route, I may well buy a detector, but my main concern would be raising suspicion.
As for the hanging, I've read that a 7ft drop is what is needed for my height/weight. The drop I'm thinking of is more like 8-9 foot.

are there any devices without an accoustic alarm? or a way to turn it off?

i think you should definitely run test...sucks that the light methods always are that complicated

if i knew i had the willpower to do it id choose hanging with a long drop aswell with a decent fall. i wouldnt mind if got beheaded or not. have you already calculated how much force the rope must withstand?

Reactions: Deutsch, Smilla and Tiburcio
L

Lee

Aug 31, 2018
I'll hire a car when I go out my planned route the carbon monoxide way - why hire ? My car is prob worthy 8/9 grand now and I'd want it tj have a resale value so money can go to my family or even my sister has it but with a stiffie moulding poss for a couple of days i certainly wouldn't want the car so won't sell imagine it 'one owner comes with the unique smell of death!!' Whereas a hire car I wouldn't give a shit ... think about it

Luckily my car is worth practically nothing, so it's not something I have to worry about. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: Deutsch
L

Lee

Aug 31, 2018

i think you should definitely run test...sucks that the light methods always are that complicated

if i knew i had the willpower to do it id choose hanging with a long drop aswell with a decent fall. i wouldnt mind if got beheaded or not. have you already calculated how much force the rope must withstand?

No, haven't done that yet. Only thing I'd heard was to use something like hemp rope as it's not stretchy.

B

boozlepuzzle

Aug 14, 2018

the devices available are mostly only to measure, not like alarms, I read a cheap-one costs around 50 dollars, I guess if you make sure you're in a small and confined space, like a sealed tent for example you don't need to complicate making tests, but with a car it might be different, besides it's always better to be sure
this is the method I chose, you only need the coal and a grill to burn it, you get in the space with it, you could get drunk and take some sleeping or calming pills, and if everything goes right that's the last time you fall asleep, besides you can lay down and listen to music before you pass out, and I feel like the idea of you that's stuck on people after you do this is less traumatizing than if they imagine you hanging, well that's up to each, I just worry about that because it scares me to do this and leave any of my relatives traumatized, and with this method the body doesn't look that bad
I think the calculation is mass(your bodyweight in grams) * gravity(9,8m/s2) equals to the force in newtons

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
You don't need to do the long drop, simply kick the chair and you'll pass out in a matter of seconds.
What kills in hanging is brain hypoxia/suffocation, you absolutely don't need to break you neck, that's just BS that prolifers keep repeating to stop people from using this method.