• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mazzy

mazzy

Evil cannot be undone
Jun 30, 2023
So I'm thinking fentanyl would be a good way to go, I can get my hands on some easily since I am kind of a druggie. I know that 2mgs can cause an overdose but I don't want to low ball it, so I'm thinking around 7mgs to make sure the job gets done (honestly depends on how much my dealer will sell me) Hopefully it won't be to expensive from my dealer but in the long run it won't matter since I'll be gone.
I've done other drugs but nothing like fentanyl before so I'm not sure what to expect. So any advice on how to handle the high would be great lol
When I actually get it, I'll start more detailed planning. So far I'm planning on waiting until its late (around 3am), getting in my car, driving out to a nearby dirt road and getting to the edge of town then parking somewhere. I do not want to to traumatize my poor roommates or have them trying to save me. We don't have narcan in the house but it best to avoid ctb-ing in our home. I'll also have to leave my phone at home since my roommates have my location on. I'm planning on crushing the pills up and dissolving them in water then chugging it as fast as I can. I'll lay in the backseat of my car and hopefully it'll all go to plan.
Worse case scenario (beside getting caught by someone) would be if the fentanyl didn't do what I want it to. I just know a few junkies who take much more then 2mgs and don't overdose. They just get really really fucking high. My tolerance for drugs is already pretty high too, when I do harder drugs with people I have to take a little more for it to hit me like it does for them. I would just hate to attempt ctb and end up waking up in the back of my car with less braincells and feeling like shit. But to be fair I don't know how it will effect me because I've never done it. People say it's easy to OD on but I just have shitty luck so I'm concerned about that.
So any advice like how much fentanyl I should take, or if fentanyl is even a good ctb method would be helpful.

Reactions: Kerrtu
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
I'm planning on crushing the pills up and dissolving them in water then chugging it as fast as I can.
i don't really know anything substantial about the topic of fentanyl - but how much water are you planning to dissolve the pills into? i think it would be best to ingest the mixture as a shot, to ensure you get it all down.

Reactions: mazzy
mazzy

mazzy

Evil cannot be undone
Jun 30, 2023
i don't really know anything substantial about the topic of fentanyl - but how much water are you planning to dissolve the pills into? i think it would be best to ingest the mixture as a shot, to ensure you get it all down.
Yeah it would be easier to drink if it was smaller, a shot would be nice but that's a lot of fentanyl in one little glass so I think I'll go with around a cup of water.

Reactions: 90starve
gomikasu

gomikasu

Jun 2, 2023
2mgs is an od if done IV. Ingesting it has significantly lower bioactivity, I think it's 1/3 as effective as injecting it. If you plan to ingest it, I'd say go for 10mg if not more because it's dodgy mexican fentanyl(which you don't know the purity of) rather than pure fentanyl used in hospitals and labs.

Reactions: saddestbunny, mazzy and Infinitespace_
dogtired

dogtired

Jul 3, 2023
If you're ingesting it you'll probably need an antiemetic so you don't vomit it up. And be aware of lower bioavailability as @gomikasu said. Don't worry too much about what will happen if it doesn't work - the effects of a non-fatal opioid overdose aren't that bad, you'll just sleep it off and feel groggy for a few days in my experience.

Reactions: saddestbunny and mazzy
mazzy

mazzy

Evil cannot be undone
Jun 30, 2023
If you're ingesting it you'll probably need an antiemetic so you don't vomit it up. And be aware of lower bioavailability as @gomikasu said. Don't worry too much about what will happen if it doesn't work - the effects of a non-fatal opioid overdose aren't that bad, you'll just sleep it off and feel groggy for a few days in my experience.
Yeah it's not the shitty feeling I'm worried about, just sucks waking up after another unsuccessful attempt
2mgs is an od if done IV. Ingesting it has significantly lower bioactivity, I think it's 1/3 as effective as injecting it. If you plan to ingest it, I'd say go for 10mg if not more because it's dodgy mexican fentanyl(which you don't know the purity of) rather than pure fentanyl used in hospitals and labs.
thank you for informing about the IV, I completely forgot about how it might be different depending on the way I take it. I'm probably going to go with 15 mg because you're right, the fentanyl I'm getting will probably be dodgy af lol

Last edited:
Reactions: dogtired
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
absolutely like others said if u take that much orally u will probably just vomit it up - but it might work / u absorb enough anyway. combine with anti-emetic like dogtired said

IV would result in what ur looking for without a doubt

Reactions: mazzy
S

spinningmyself

Dec 31, 2022
I have done fent after doing h for quite a long time and i have never gotten an actual high off of it, it was at the point where I was only doing it to be well. My husband has overdosed on both h and fent more than once though, he was ok because someone was there to help him. I have been off for over a year now but he is still on it, we have been separated since last November. Unfortunately he will not give me any since he knows what I want it for, I don't have the contacts of who he gets it from though he was always the one who got it. He always told me he just felt high until waking up to people or being in the hospital, no pain or anything so I feel it is the best way to go. He always used a needle so if that is the way someone wants to go I would do it that way.

• Informative
Reactions: ThisIsLife, mazzy and saddestbunny
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Speaking from experience, it's second to N as the best method. I've seen someone literally limp over and die in the span of a second ~30 minutes after taking fentanyl.

• Wow
Reactions: touhoufan, losing hope, Kerrtu and 4 others
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Maybe this guide helps:

Oxycodone & Fentanyl guide

Required medication

 10 Metoclopramide tablets of 10 mg (or another antiemetic)
 500 mg Diazepam (or another long-acting(!) benzodiazepine)
 20 Oxycodone tablets with 80 mg each
 Fentanyl patches with at least 500 mcg (e.g., 8 patches with 75 mcg each)

Antiemetic

Start taking the antiemetic beginning 24 hours before scheduled lethal medication,
1 tablet every 6 hours. The last tablet is taken approx. 1 hour before taking the lethal medication.

Do not eat anything from about 12 hours before scheduled intake of the lethal drugs. Drinking is allowed at any time.

Preparation of the lethal drugs

Pulverize all medications, e.g., with a mortar or an electric coffee grinder.
This can be done a day before and the pulverized drugs can be stored in an airtight,
dark jar.

Intake

A snack can be eaten (e.g., a slice of white bread) about 30 minutes before taking the lethal medication.

Prepare 1 to 2 glasses of liquid to swallow the letal mixture down.

 The Fentanyl patches are applied to an area of hairless skin with a good blood supply. There they release their active ingredient and are absorbed through the skin. Absorption can be increased by covering the outside of the patches with a plastic film. The application of heat, e.g. by using a hot-water bottle, is not recommended.

 The powdered lethal drugs can be taken together with the crushed,
long-acting benzodiazepine into a small bowl of pudding, yogurt, or fruit puree.

The mixture is best taken in an upright sitting position in bed, with supporting pillows placed on the left and right.

Eat the mixture quickly.

Then rinse with no more than two glasses of liquid and, if necessary, drink a small amount of alcohol. However, alcohol is not necessary.

-----

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use this method. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: touhoufan, LunarLynx, Pearl and 5 others
Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023
Fentanyl has been my main "plan" for a while. I can't get any through my connections since that'd prolly set off alarm bells for them. I've asked before in a moment of desperation and honestly that's a shitty thing to do to someone and I wouldn't recommend it. I'm open to any helpful advice to obtaining some for someone who doesn't have any available connections and wants to avoid raising suspicion.

D

donttrip_taterchip

Jul 7, 2023
unless you're somewhere where no one can get to you to help. I don't think it's the best option. If you're found before you go, narcan will bring you back

skylarwhiteyo104781

skylarwhiteyo104781

opium opium
Feb 16, 2023
So any advice on how to handle the high would be great lol
haven't taken it intentionally but have been laced twice. if your used to things like oxy & h it'll be right up there with those. just an overwhelming euphoria and sluggishness.

fent/morphine OD is also my method but I wouldn't be able to get the amount needed anywhere but the dark web and from what i've heard most stuff are duds
Fentanyl has been my main "plan" for a while. I can't get any through my connections since that'd prolly set off alarm bells for them. I've asked before in a moment of desperation and honestly that's a shitty thing to do to someone and I wouldn't recommend it. I'm open to any helpful advice to obtaining some for someone who doesn't have any available connections and wants to avoid raising suspicion.
try the dark web it's gonna be hard to find fent but with enough searching u can. i'm also trying to order some right now but nothing looks legit.

same issue with me i can't buy a lethal dose of anything without concerning my guy since he's my friend too. thinking of coming up with something like i'm buying for some friends or something

D

diesoon

Jul 11, 2023
Speaking from experience, it's second to N as the best method. I've seen someone literally limp over and die in the span of a second ~30 minutes after taking fentanyl.
Wow. Where did you see this?
haven't taken it intentionally but have been laced twice. if your used to things like oxy & h it'll be right up there with those. just an overwhelming euphoria and sluggishness.

fent/morphine OD is also my method but I wouldn't be able to get the amount needed anywhere but the dark web and from what i've heard most stuff are duds

try the dark web it's gonna be hard to find fent but with enough searching u can. i'm also trying to order some right now but nothing looks legit.

same issue with me i can't buy a lethal dose of anything without concerning my guy since he's my friend too. thinking of coming up with something like i'm buying for some friends or something
I also want to buy fentanyl from the dark web. I think in dark net markets synthetic china white heroin means fentanyl. But I'm not 100% sure. How do you want to take fentanyl? I think IV is the most reliable method.

Last edited:
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

-
Sep 28, 2022
Injected? or ingested?

Reactions: ThisIsLife
HeroinTears

HeroinTears

My Life | ○ | ssǝlǝɟᴉ˥
Jun 10, 2023
So I'm thinking fentanyl would be a good way to go, I can get my hands on some easily since I am kind of a druggie. I know that 2mgs can cause an overdose but I don't want to low ball it, so I'm thinking around 7mgs to make sure the job gets done (honestly depends on how much my dealer will sell me) Hopefully it won't be to expensive from my dealer but in the long run it won't matter since I'll be gone.
I've done other drugs but nothing like fentanyl before so I'm not sure what to expect. So any advice on how to handle the high would be great lol
When I actually get it, I'll start more detailed planning. So far I'm planning on waiting until its late (around 3am), getting in my car, driving out to a nearby dirt road and getting to the edge of town then parking somewhere. I do not want to to traumatize my poor roommates or have them trying to save me. We don't have narcan in the house but it best to avoid ctb-ing in our home. I'll also have to leave my phone at home since my roommates have my location on. I'm planning on crushing the pills up and dissolving them in water then chugging it as fast as I can. I'll lay in the backseat of my car and hopefully it'll all go to plan.
Worse case scenario (beside getting caught by someone) would be if the fentanyl didn't do what I want it to. I just know a few junkies who take much more then 2mgs and don't overdose. They just get really really fucking high. My tolerance for drugs is already pretty high too, when I do harder drugs with people I have to take a little more for it to hit me like it does for them. I would just hate to attempt ctb and end up waking up in the back of my car with less braincells and feeling like shit. But to be fair I don't know how it will effect me because I've never done it. People say it's easy to OD on but I just have shitty luck so I'm concerned about that.
So any advice like how much fentanyl I should take, or if fentanyl is even a good ctb method would be helpful.
I do heroin for a living. If you're seriously planning on offing yourself, IV is the way to go.

It's the quickest way to go from alive to dead without feeling much that I know of. .

Most of the times I've overdosed I end up waking up hours later with the needle still in my arm or hand.

Also one of the cleanest ways too. Everything will be in its place and you probably won't defecate yourself.

Just be sure it's what you want to do.

I half assed it a couple of times and ended up addicted instead.

Reactions: losing hope, Kerrtu, rotciv and 2 others
D

diesoon

Jul 11, 2023
I do heroin for a living. If you're seriously planning on offing yourself, IV is the way to go.

It's the quickest way to go from alive to dead without feeling much that I know of. .

Most of the times I've overdosed I end up waking up hours later with the needle still in my arm or hand.

Also one of the cleanest ways too. Everything will be in its place and you probably won't defecate yourself.

Just be sure it's what you want to do.

I half assed it a couple of times and ended up addicted instead.
Can I boof it instead of IV it? Does it have the same effect? And where can I buy Fentanyl?

Reactions: rotciv
S

suicidaleeyore

Jun 30, 2023
I don't know the specifics but from what I've researched and seen fentanyl would be my choice of ctb

Reactions: Kerrtu and Homo erectus
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Injected? or ingested?
Ingested.
Wow. Where did you see this?
IRL - I was staying over at my father's for a family reunion. He mentioned that he took a pain pill about 30 minutes before he arrived, & I was in the bathroom when I heard screaming. I then came in there to find him completely limp. We called 911, he got taken to the hospital but the nurses failed to save him & he ended up being pronounced dead. The autopsy confirmed that the fentanyl was the cause of death.
*I didn't DIRECTLY see it; poor wording issue; but my mother said he went limp within the span of two seconds without any symptoms present before.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and ThisIsLife
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Fentanyl is something I've been looking into deeper to use for my CTB as it seems SN can cause some complications.

I hear it's one of the most euphoric and peaceful ways to go especially if combined with other substances. Don't know much about it other than theoretically it shouldn't cause much "pain" and should work pretty fast if injected which I'd recommend.

Best of luck OP.

• Hugs
Reactions: HermitLonerGuy
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

-
Sep 28, 2022
Fentanyl is something I've been looking into deeper to use for my CTB as it seems SN can cause some complications.

I hear it's one of the most euphoric and peaceful ways to go especially if combined with other substances. Don't know much about it other than theoretically it shouldn't cause much "pain" and should work pretty fast if injected which I'd recommend.

Best of luck OP.
same here, i hope i find it.

Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
Maybe this guide helps:

Required medication

Antiemetic

Start taking the antiemetic beginning 24 hours before scheduled lethal medication,
1 tablet every 6 hours. The last tablet is taken approx. 1 hour before taking the lethal medication.

Do not eat anything from about 12 hours before scheduled intake of the lethal drugs. Drinking is allowed at any time.

This can be done a day before and the pulverized drugs can be stored in an airtight,
dark jar.

Intake

A snack can be eaten (e.g., a slice of white bread) about 30 minutes before taking the lethal medication.

 The Fentanyl patches are applied to an area of hairless skin with a good blood supply. There they release their active ingredient and are absorbed through the skin. Absorption can be increased by covering the outside of the patches with a plastic film. The application of heat, e.g. by using a hot-water bottle, is not recommended.

long-acting benzodiazepine into a small bowl of pudding, yogurt, or fruit puree.

The mixture is best taken in an upright sitting position in bed, with supporting pillows placed on the left and right.

Eat the mixture quickly.

Then rinse with no more than two glasses of liquid and, if necessary, drink a small amount of alcohol. However, alcohol is not necessary.

-----

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use this method. You act on your own responsibility.
do you really need that much oxy?
i have around 300ml oxy and 400ml Morphium and my hope was that that would be enough. With liquid benzos, alcohol and the bag ofc

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
do you really need that much oxy?
i have around 300ml oxy and 400ml Morphium and my hope was that that would be enough. With liquid benzos, alcohol and the bag ofc
I´m not the author of this guide.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Posso boof-lo em vez de IV-lo? Tem o mesmo efeito? E onde posso comprar Fentanil?

T

taiberjames

Jun 9, 2023
Would love to hear your advice

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
If I could get my hands on it, Fentanyl would be my number one choice in terms of CTB. I have a connect, though they would know why I want it and wouldn't sell it to me.

So, SN it is.

Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023
Would love to hear your advice
Oh nono I'm asking for advice. I don't have any for other people since I don't know. I would just like to know how to go about obtaining. I literally have zero street smarts so anything would be helpful!

F

ftm68_99

May 4, 2023
Maybe this guide helps:

Required medication

Antiemetic

dark jar.

Intake

Eat the mixture quickly.

-----

"The patches are applied to an area of hairless skin with a good blood supply." How can we know which areas of our skin have a good blood supply? Thanks.