• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

huntergirl14

huntergirl14

Mar 15, 2023
Hi,
the site is not accessible in my country and my VPN subscription is ending soon, so is there any onion link that i can access with TOR browser

Charcoal

Charcoal

Mar 11, 2024
I think the onion link is down.
It would be interesting to know if there is an alternative address if the site is perhaps banned (government ...)

Last edited:
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
Not been around for a while and an Onion would be good.

C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
It is possible to access the site via the regular domain through Tor

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
Hi,
the site is not accessible in my country and my VPN subscription is ending soon, so is there any onion link that i can access with TOR browser
there are free vpns u can use like proton vpn that's what i use

N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
When you download the tor browser you'll see a .onion avaliable and you can save that. You can also do Preferences > Privacy & Security > Prioritize .onion sites when known. > Always and you should be redirected to the onionsite when you visit the main url.
I think the onion link is down.
It would be interesting to know if there is an alternative address if the site is perhaps banned (government ...)
IIRC it was sanctioned-suicide.site I think it comes up when you visit the website while not logged in.