• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
It's been almost year and a half without severe, mild or unknown irregular depression at all. Thanks testosterone , dianabol and exercise for that.

However four months into recovery I rejected a woman, who could've been my life partner and I've lost that, wake up thinking 'bout her, she's with another man now.

I've forgive myself for rejecting her, I want to, I need to.

I know I rejected her thinking in her best interest, I can was and who can I fill I'm still am a little afraid of not being able to provide a good quality life. Although I'm not as afraid depression comes back as when I had 3 months and a half.

But it's one more regret.

Today I will live life and want that regret to go away. I need too.

I'm happy about being conscious and telling her to go away and find a better man, I'm a good man, who wanted what's best for her, not knowing if I would be able to continue fine.

I'm still a little behind some goals I need to accomplish to be the man..
So one more day... I hope today I overcome some obstacles and start some things I want to do.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
It's been almost year and a half without severe, mild or unknown irregular depression at all. Thanks testosterone , dianabol and exercise for that.

However four months into recovery I rejected a woman, who could've been my life partner and I've lost that, wake up thinking 'bout her, she's with another man now.

I've forgive myself for rejecting her, I want to, I need to.

I know I rejected her thinking in her best interest, I can was and who can I fill I'm still am a little afraid of not being able to provide a good quality life. Although I'm not as afraid depression comes back as when I had 3 months and a half.

But it's one more regret.

Today I will live life and want that regret to go away. I need too.

I'm happy about being conscious and telling her to go away and find a better man, I'm a good man, who wanted what's best for her, not knowing if I would be able to continue fine.

I'm still a little behind some goals I need to accomplish to be the man..
So one more day... I hope today I overcome some obstacles and start some things I want to do.
You shouldn't beat yourself up you did right by her, considering your not ready in yourself and other areas.

• Hugs
Reactions: dandan
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Your decision to act honorably even at the cost of your desires reflect a good character. However, in the future you may wish to allow the other person to make a decision based on full information. This leaves open the possibility that someone who has come to know you and have affection for you may choose to deal with you issues anyway.