• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
Just a bit of an update on my life I guess-
My mother found out that I was creating a suicide letter, it kept her up for about a week and she struggled at work because all she could think of was me not being alive when she came home. Even tho I had told her previously that this year I was going to end my life after April so she had nothing to worry about... (Guess she didnt take me seriously)
She took my best friend and I to the beach for lunch, it was a trap. They both wanted to talk to me about "how I was feeling" my bff told me the night she "accepted" the fact that I was killing myself, that she had regretted not fighting for me and that she was drunk at the time. I honestly wasn't comfortable during the whole "lunch". I felt highly attacked and so misunderstood. Even tho both my mum and friend experience depression and suicidal thoughts, they still didn't understand...anyway skip ahead to a few days after that, my mum wants me in therapy again to try get "better" pills, she also up'd my pills again. I feel so forced and attacked idk what to do. I agreed to give it another try even tho, like I've said it was forced. My mum said it's not "one last try" and that I have to keep trying. But I'm generally making this my last try. Which pisses me off because I don't want to live anymore. Maybe I will still ctb this year. We'll see. Still going to make a thread about the beam I'm planning on using, as I'd like to know people's opinions if it'll be able to hold.
Anyways that's it I guess...just wanted to get it off my chest...

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I've never told anyone in my family how I feel and they have no idea that I want CTB, the only ones who know are just my friends on the internet. My family wouldn't understand and I would only end up causing more problems, but whatever, they They don't need to know anything. Besides, it's good to vent from time to time.

I hope you can resolve your problems.

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
CTB is always the last resort so it's good you are giving recovery another go.

Good luck, whatever the future holds.

Maybe chat the folks over in the recovery half of this forum? Surely they have some solid ideas.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Whichever path you decide to take I hope you can find a way to your peace soon. Good luck ❤️

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic