Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
If you are familiar with Rick and Morty, you may be familiar with the multidimensional cable show episodes where crazy wacky alternate universe versions of the characters in TV shows are fearured.

If the multiverse theory is true and the universe is infinite, then every possible scenario plays out at some point somewhere.

So to my question... Do you ever feel like the events in your life are so improbable, implausible and cruel that you wonder if what you perceive as reality is actually the screenplay of some sick, dark humored sitcom? The sort of thing you would see on Rick and Morty?

It's a bit of a random thought I guess but theoretically this exact scenario should exist in an infinite universe. It occurred to me while watching the IT Crowd and seeing the characters suffer improbable humorous embarrassing scenarios. If my life had been a bit more light hearted sometimes an average day would be a perfect script for a sitcom like that. You know, the kind of random shit that only seems to happen to me, a few other unfortunates, and no one else believes!

Ah feck, I've had no sleep at all and my brain is going a bit screwy I think, but I would like to hear (I guess that should be "read") your thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: narval
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Probability doesn't exist.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Do you ever feel like the events in your life are so improbable, implausible and cruel that you wonder if what you perceive as reality is actually the screenplay of some sick, dark humored sitcom?
Yes, but only a severely deranged psychopath would find it funny

Reactions: Promortalist_, narval and Flippy
Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
Yes, but only a severely deranged psychopath would find it funny
That's pretty much how I see it too! Whoever is writing this shit narrative has got to be severely warped!

Reactions: Promortalist_ and motel rooms
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
I don't believe so. I think that other universes can exists, even in infinite numbers (and i love the concept) but my life it isn't so relevant. Perhaps in other universe.

Now (now and always) i want to travel to other universes :haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Flippy