• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I've only been fasting since 1:20pm. I ate a nice meal before that, but the fact that I know I'm purposely not eating food makes me even hungrier. Also I'm taking Olanzapine, aka Zyprexa which also makes me munch tf out. I'm literally about to call an Uber and go to an all you can eat sushi place or order a pie of pizza.

Zany

Zany

scaredy-cat
Jan 31, 2024
You should only ctb if you're absolutely sure. If you're doubting yourself, you might want to think it over and decide whether you really want to or not. If you do you should make sure you're absolutely mentally prepared for survival instincts and, in your case specifically, hunger. Depending on how much time you have, you could try 'practicing' and getting a feel for how much your stomach can hurt to be sure you can handle it.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
You sound on the fence. Eat!