C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
around 3 usually. it goes up, when i mess up something again up to 10 meltdowns.

• Hugs
Reactions: PA𝖨𝑁 and Sylveon
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
1 because I don't hate myself

• Hugs
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023

• Love
  • Hugs
darkestdreamsx

darkestdreamsx

our brains destroy us
Jan 1, 2024
today i'm at an 8. only because i'm not ugly :3 but i hate everything else rn about myself!

• Love
  • Hugs
Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
On a good day I feel detached enough from the concept of "myself" that I just don't care. On a bad day it's a seven. When I screw something up it's a ten.

• Love
  • Hugs
ChiseHatori

ChiseHatori

Mar 2, 2023
8 or 9, even though I'm not evil and I know I try... I just feel like I could try harder and I feel like such a burden on everyone.

• Love
  • Hugs
PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
8 I am just a fvcking bitch, people like me and i still want to ctb, i have never done anything that can be considered good or useful for as long as i can remember, I am a parasite, I have been using drugs, I rot and hate to talk to people that i like bc i dont want anyone to be near me and i am dumb as hell too

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PA𝖨𝑁, Sylveon and LoiteringClouds
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I used to feel sorry for myself but in the last few days I realised that I am the problem. I hate myself with passion now. So 10.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon and LoiteringClouds
PaunPaun

PaunPaun

Social anxiety has ruined my life
Dec 31, 2023
2 it's not my fault that i am like that it's the others , so yeah i like myself

• Hugs
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
solid 8. It's the battle against myself when i try to change some thing about me that annoys me more than ever because i just end up saying something like "ah screw it, knowing me, i'd be (insert conclusion here)".

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, PA𝖨𝑁 and Sylveon
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
7. I think that I'm a failure.

• Love
  • Hugs
marina

marina

overplayed
Jan 23, 2023
I would rather be any healthy & sane person, but I don't have regrets for any of the sociopathic things I've done to people. It seems kind of arbitrary to hate myself, now. My self hate has been dying down since sertraline. Maybe a 7, but I would average a 9 before. I have aesthetic appreciation for myself, like an article of clothing or a pet. you can only like pair of shoes so much, if at all. I don't really consider any of my achievements or potential as meaningful. Ultimately, you just do things for yourself through some abstraction, and I can't figure out what that means to me. Nothing feels right, regardless of how much I try. It's like I don't want to be rewarded. I can't provide to the world on virtually any front that would cause me to feel compensated, just normal major depression. Terrible to live as an observer of myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, PA𝖨𝑁 and Sylveon
PA𝖨𝑁

PA𝖨𝑁

Oct 14, 2023
8, its more directed towards my body, it feels like the Me and my body are two different things if it makes sense

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
IM STILL FUCKING HATE MYSELF ,KILL ME I DON'T WANT LIVE ANYMORE. BUTT U STILL NOTHING NOOOOOTHINGGGGGGG

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Hmmm let's see.... usually a 10 every day :/

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
3. Sometimes I think I'm a failure or not good enough but most of the time I actually love myself, which is why I want to give myself the peace I deserve.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
On a scale of 1-10 I'm a 10. I completely loathe myself and I think it would better for everyone if I were dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
There are times where I can string together pieces of self-esteem to assemble some sense of pride in my achievements and the person I am. Yet, that illusion is quickly torn apart as reality sets in. It takes a fantasy for me to value myself. I've always known that I am worthless; I have spent my life hiding from that feeling. Yet, it always comes back, piercing me with its claws, as it drags me back into the pit that is my home. 10.

FujoshiNeet

FujoshiNeet

people call me unhinged
Jan 21, 2024
3. Truly hating yourself is just obsessing over yourself. My looks are okay, my skills are okay, I quite like the morals I hold. My biggest flaw is me not knowing how to socialize. I don't hate myself for it but I feel sad and awkward about it.

numbspirit

numbspirit

living failure
Jan 3, 2024
10. I'm a burden for everyone around me, I have done regrettable things, I'm a weirdo and a piece of shit and I deserve to die. I wanted to say 9 because I know that I didn't choose to be what I am, but this doesn't change the fact that im the most miserable pile of scum in existence.

GreenGlassDoor

GreenGlassDoor

life is but a dream
Oct 25, 2023
I'd say an 8 or 9, im not the worst person to every exist, but I loath myself all the same. Im tempted to sway my answer lower since i understand how other people percive me as a "good person" and all the positive traits commonly associated with me. But that still dosent stop me from finding myself and the idea of living my life abhorrent.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
0. I don't hate myself. Though it used to be a 10 where I hated myself a lot. That was because, back then, society convinced me that I was responsible for my issues and that it's my fault that I'm not good enough. However, I learnt that it isn't really my fault for me not being like other human beings because my autism made me socially inept and it made me not want to do anything with my life.. and I'm okay with that. In the end, I'm just a mere victim to existence and some people just aren't meant to live fulfilling lives.. me being one of them. And I learnt that I shouldn't hate myself over this but rather that I should hate the idea that I'm still alive in this world

Mind you, I still have flaws of course and I don't like these flaws but I don't hate myself for them, not anymore, because it truly isn't my fault

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
3ndmym1sery

3ndmym1sery

Aug 26, 2023
1 is very low self-hatred. 10 is extremely much. I think many depressed people have a negative view on themselves. People on the outside can tell you you had a too negative perception of yourself. But it is extremely difficult to accept that. Sometimes it literally feels impossible.

For me personally it depends on the context. There are situation often related to my obsessive behavior I extremely despise myself. I extremely pressure myself to be perfect, to achieve my goals and I am extremely strict on myself. Often this is kind of damaging. It makes me suicidal. But it a real dilemma if I don't live up to these expectations I hate myself even more.

But on the other hand: if I reach my goals and I can relax for a short time I feel kind proud about myself. Due to the fact I spend an extreme amount of energy to achieve my goals I sometimes reach them. They don't really solve my main issues with life. But it can satisgy my OCD brain for a while. Which feels very good. In this time period my self-hatred is reduced.

Compared with an healthy person. I had myself very much. But if I compare myself to some peole in this forum I hate myself less. Some are in another extreme dimension. My problems also have to do with financials and other daily problems. The self-hatred is not my main issue. Though maybe if I could solve my main problwms I had more time to ruminate about my self-hatred.
I think some people blame themselves for their pain. I think this is often not very healthy. But I also experienced it. It can be extremely cruel and tormenting. Especially after may psychosis. Nothing could stop my self-hatred. But I rather blame my parents and the child abuse. Moreover I don't really want to hurt myself instead I want that it stops to hurt me. (similar quote in sa book). I don't think I deserve this treatment. I am innocent. But I am punished for being abused.

I think my self-hatred is a 5. If we compare with other people with depression. Not with the average Joe and Jane.
1 but at the same time 5. when im alone im actually comfortable in my own skin, physically i feel fat and would prefer to have less fat on me, but other than that i think im alright, and i just dont hate myself when im alone. i dont have a reason to. when theres people though i hate myself so much i want to go hide in a hole in the ground forever. people have always made me feel terrible about myself, im from pakistan so my relatives judge me a lot for not being the way all their daughters and sisters are. theyre all so fucking sweet and pretty and stupid, i wear t shirts, dont really brush my hair, dont shower a lot, im not sweet, not pretty, i dont even talk to any of them, i would never come face to face with them again if they didnt come walking into my fucking room to say hi. the way they look at me makes me feel so ashamed of myself, 2 or 3 years ago it was so bad i would hide under my blanket and cry whenever people came over. i hate myself because everytime i come in contact with another person i can feel them not approve of me and not accept me, i think im cool though i enjoy being alone with myself.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I feel like 10 out of 10 doesn't even begin to remotely describe how much I hate myself. It's more like infinity. I have infinite hate for myself and I don't see it going away unless I finally kill that evil bastard (who is me).

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Probably about a 7 or an 8. I am a failure, I'm ugly(although I stopped caring about that a long while ago) people just don't want to be around me, I feel like an energy vampire. I think I have some good qualities but they don't really seem to matter much.